Check your account email address ×

I Predict more than 30,000 by the time Biden takes over.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”..it wasn’t me...it was my brother!”

:lmao:

Lol I forgot about that clasic cunt move that she would not let go .

Oh our environmentalist who runs his mom's Styrofoam manufacture plant  lmfao can't make this shit up 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bullshit. I wasn’t making predictions about 2020 in 2017. I just laughed at the 30,000 by the end of 2017. 

You did in 2018....thats when the thread started....sbyl.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine being so stupid that you don’t think it’s possible to trade on a US stock exchange from another country. 

You may not be the dumbest piece of shit here but it’s only because there is so much competition. 

I don’t think that.  I think your concern (infatuation) with our country is fascinating....and just plain pathetic.

You and Tools are fucking idiots like I’ve never seen....going on a decade now.  Amazing.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

You did in 2018....thats when the thread started....sbyl.

Did the market tip 30,000 in 2018 or 2019?  Guess you Dumbfucks we’re wrong. 

Speaking of being wrong. You should check out how much houses are selling for in your old neighbourhood. 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol I forgot about that clasic cunt move that she would not let go .

Oh our environmentalist who runs his mom's Styrofoam manufacture plant  lmfao can't make this shit up 

Lies, lies, bullshit, more lies, name calling and deflections.  Or, as they put it, “winning”.

:lol:

Imagine.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think that.  I think your concern (infatuation) with our country is fascinating....and just plain pathetic.

You and Tools are fucking idiots like I’ve never seen....going on a decade now.  Amazing.

You should just stop pretending you know anything about investing. Or really anything. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did the market tip 30,000 in 2018 or 2019?  Guess you Dumbfucks we’re wrong. 

Speaking of being wrong. You should check out how much houses are selling for in your old neighbourhood. 

My son just sold his place down the hwy from your place for 1.6 mill.

I got a good deal on a place in the Okanagan recently.

Edited by Dave

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

My son just sold his place down the hwy from your place for 1.6 mill.

I got a good deal on a place in the Okanagan recently.

It’s fucking crazy. Shitty 1,100 square foot bungalows from the 70’s are asking 500-525 and going for 100,000 -125,000 over asking. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s fucking crazy. Shitty 1,100 square foot bungalows from the 70’s are asking 500-525 and going for 100,000 -125,000 over asking. 

When my parents move on to a condo ill make good coin on their place hopefully if and when I sell....in no hurry to go and live back in Ontario these days.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Even if it was about the Dow Dave is lying about what I said. I guess that’s why he likes Trump so much. Liars stick together. 

Suddenly a leftist is concerned about lies?  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You should just stop pretending you know anything about investing. Or really anything. 

:lol2:

Really soon well....aintacha?  Gotta be all that knowledge and business sense you got, eh?  Massive expansionz!!!!!!

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Kind of comparing someone charged with assault and a serial killer.  Trump took things to a new height. It’s laughable that when you ask why people think Biden is a liar, they say back in 2006...   whereas with trump it’s last time he had a rally...

So did Biden Lie when he said he did not know about his sons business deals in the Ukraine and China? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fweedom.

Other than the silly Trumpanzie proved my point by having to use a story that was 5 years old. 

I asked for a link because it’s easier to answer a question when I know exactly what he is talking about. So far Biden hasn’t been charged with anything. There hasn’t been any evidence of wrongdoing. Hunter isn’t up for A whitehouse job. His Ukraine job paid 3 million evidently. 

Would you like to compare that the Trump spending over $100,000,000.00 going to his own golf courses? Trying to arrange meetings in Ireland at his own golf course,

Pardoning a large number of personal associates including Kushner’s father in law.  https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-charlie-kushner-pardoned-20201224-6dlgp6ukkzggznmlj7ah3mkg44-story.html

Why worry about Hunter’s 3million  and he wasn’t appointed to a government job when Ivanka and Jared made over 100 million on outside gigs while working in the Whitehouse.  Jared couldn’t even pass security clearance until Trump intervened. 
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/08/troubling-overlap-between-jared-kushner-business-interests-and-us-foreign-policy

Edited by revkevsdi

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Kind of comparing someone charged with assault and a serial killer.  Trump took things to a new height. It’s laughable that when you ask why people think Biden is a liar, they say back in 2006...   whereas with trump it’s last time he had a rally...

Biden lies almost every time he speaks. He literally announced his campaign on a lie. He thinks this is still pre-internet era politics and will say different shit depending on where he is to pander to that location.

7 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

Biden lies almost every time he speaks. He literally announced his campaign on a lie. He thinks this is still pre-internet era politics and will say different shit depending on where he is to pander to that location.

Great why don’t you link to Biden’s 10 most dangerous lies.