Check your account email address ×

Interesting Take on The Flag

• Platinum Contributing Member

I stand for our flag.   I understand and respect those who kneel during our anthem because the American dream has not been made available to them. What they did was protest, and respect to our country. What happened today was unprecedented and profoundly disrespectful to America. You are entitled to an opinion. But no more what aboutism.

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I stand for our flag.   I understand and respect those who kneel during our anthem because the American dream has not been made available to them. What they did was protest, and respect to our country. What happened today was unprecedented and profoundly disrespectful to America. You are entitled to an opinion. But no more what aboutism.

Good lord you're an incredible idiot, the American dream is available to every US citizen. It's up to the individual to make that happen instead of making excuses.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Just now, snoughnut said:

God lord you're an incredible idiot, the American dream is available to every US citizen. It's up to the individual to make that happen instead of making excuses.

🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

God lord you're an incredible idiot, the American dream is available to every US citizen. It's up to the individual to make that happen instead of making excuses.

As expected you completely miss the point. 

There was a group of about 5-6 houses that are along my daily commute that replaced their American flags with Biden flags from about Labor Day until after the election. Then they put their American flags back up. Now I see they are going back to their Biden flags. I’ll assume that any true American would have a problem with that too. If not, Orange Man Bad, we get it already. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There was a group of about 5-6 houses that are along my daily commute that replaced their American flags with Biden flags from about Labor Day until after the election. Then they put their American flags back up. Now I see they are going back to their Biden flags. I’ll assume that any true American would have a problem with that too. If not, Orange Man Bad, we get it already. 

I get it. You like trump. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I get it. You like trump. 

I’m sure this has been brought up before but it seems clearly evident to me that you are no where near as bright as you think you are. Staunch liberalism at its best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m sure this has been brought up before but it seems clearly evident to me that you are no where near as bright as you think you are. Staunch liberalism at its best. 

He trys very hard to be edgy...

• Like 1

I don't respect anyone who kneels for or disrespects our flag for any reason. That flag symbolizes freedom and equality and plenty of people have died for those causes, Including my friends and relatives. Just because people are free to do it doesn't mean they should. Show some fucking respect. That very flag is the reason you don't get arrested for doing that shit. 

If you don't agree with what it stands for thats fine. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of this country. Period. 

Its not the flag holding people down, its their attitude and their drive to succeed. 

There are 7000+ employees where I work. They play the national anthem at 8am everyday. If you are outside, you damn well better stop what you're doing, take off your hat and face the nearest flag or someone is going to say something and they aren't going to be nice about it. If you're driving a vehicle you best stop in the middle of the road until the anthem is over, or you're going to hear about it. I'd love to see someone take a knee, that would be epic entertainment. 

1 minute ago, Superair said:

I don't respect anyone who kneels for or disrespects our flag for any reason. That flag symbolizes freedom and equality and plenty of people have died for those causes, Including my friends and relatives. Just because people are free to do it doesn't mean they should. Show some fucking respect. That very flag is the reason you don't get arrested for doing that shit. 

If you don't agree with what it stands for thats fine. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of this country. Period. 

Its not the flag holding people down, its their attitude and their drive to succeed. 

There are 7000+ employees where I work. They play the national anthem at 8am everyday. If you are outside, you damn well better stop what you're doing, take off your hat and face the nearest flag or someone is going to say something and they aren't going to be nice about it. If you're driving a vehicle you best stop in the middle of the road until the anthem is over, or you're going to hear about it. I'd love to see someone take a knee, that would be epic entertainment. 

This country was founded on dissent so take your flag worship and cram it up your ass.

4 minutes ago, Superair said:

Pledge.jpg.dc59ecaf7ecdd1afbd57139913ac1a8b.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This country was founded on dissent so take your flag worship and cram it up your ass.

Yep and you are welcome to your opinion. IMO, if you are someone who thinks disrespecting the flag is cool, you're free to go eat a bag if dicks.  That includes you

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

. A black man making millions of dollars playing a sport that was his lifelong goal is not living the dream?

I don't care what country, what flag, kneeling is for faggots!

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Ya!!!  The poor guy and his squashed quest for the American dream.

EB4E3512-299F-48BB-B4EB-44DE6198564C.jpeg.c907369754db1a5455cfcc0fb28256d9.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Superair said:

Yep and you are welcome to your opinion. IMO, if you are someone who thinks disrespecting the flag is cool, you're free to go eat a bag if dicks.  That includes you

I never said it was cool but telling someone to worship the flag or leave the country is just mouth breathing ignorance.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks