Check your account email address ×

The US is building a bike trail that runs coast-to-coast across 12 states

Just now, smokin george said:

The fkn raisin eaters don't contribute to anything up here. 

They tried (and keep trying) to access our sled trails both off season and on season (Using the same twatty techniques that worked in VT and the rest of NE) Not much luck so far.  I know they are treated like the free loading shit they are when caught on trails.  Eat Lug Flick you fucking granolas!

So...anywho....to their credit, they funded (and got city funds) to cut their own trails around our town.  Within two years they were having to lobby the city to contract people to come in and maintain their trails because they couldn't muster up the volunteers and their extension cords for their play chainsaws wouldn't reach that far from their single car garage.  YUP...they got the $$$$....along with the shutting down of several traffic lanes so bike traffic can NOT use them at all.  God damn parasites.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

These fucking bike weenies can't even maintain the trails they have cut locally by themselves.  

True story but they sure shit can file suits to attempt to "share" other peoples trails . Never mind the fact most are on privet property with long standing land owner agreements in place. Lol guess it can't hurt to try .

These fucks are absolutely insane that that there little fat tire bike out on the sled trails .  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

True story but they sure shit can file suits to attempt to "share" other peoples trails . Never mind the fact most are on privet property with long standing land owner agreements in place. Lol guess it can't hurt to try .

These fucks are absolutely insane that that there little fat tire bike out on the sled trails .  

Sooner or later, one of them will be "sacrificed" in a sled accident and die.  Then, the flood gates will open in the areas where libtwats rule.  Sledding will evaporate in those areas and so will the tax revenues from the sledders.  Then, taxes will be levied on properties to maintain the trails for the bike weenies.  

It all makes sense.  It's done well in other areas for sure!

vast-magazine-cover.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Move out of the sticks Joe there have been trails all over New England for years. The irony is the trails in most cases use old rail beds which are flat as a pool table. The spandex expensive bicycle crowd does not like the lack of inclines and dodging the slower pee wee herman crowd on their fat tire cruisers. 

I have confronted people on privet property trails a few times and called the DNR sled guy to come out . They are always the same what right do you have to tell me lalala . Then I start to lay on why I have the right and they don't.  Our local water patrol and dnr both sit in out shelter burning our wood all day snd are actually pretty receptive to the club guys they know and have had my back on the issue the 2 times I called after some dick head was refusing to listen to reality 

We have a shitload of freeloaders on the trails around here with horses, hikers and people walking their dogs in the summer. We slow down so we don't dust them and the fkn look you get from the unappreciative assholes is something else. We buy our permits and the atv/sled clubs maintain the trail. I've roosted a few sofar that won't move over.

• Like 1

Bicyclists are part of the entitled crowd, until they have to do something to maintain said trail.  They want everyone else to pay for it.  In Minneapolis, its the same people who want to defund police, cut bail, and close the prison systems, that take lanes of vehicle traffic, and put up cones to keep cars off them.  Then, when it snows, they complain the plows aren't clearing the bike trails..... because the plows can't get behind their little barriers.  SO, they spend more money on specialized equipment, just for the bike trails.  

As the OP said, "Good stuff".  I call BULLSHIT.

Edited by Mag6240

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Move out of the sticks Joe there have been trails all over New England for years. The irony is the trails in most cases use old rail beds which are flat as a pool table. The spandex expensive bicycle crowd does not like the lack of inclines and dodging the slower pee wee herman crowd on their fat tire cruisers. 

Yeah in my parts yrs ago there was a old rail bed sled trail winter walking that was dirt.  Well the bikers finely got it paved with gas tax money and that ended sled use . Even though the sled clubs were the ones who got it open in the first place .

1 thing I gave seen on this issue is you cant give a inch on this ussue ever .

In fact I have a big stink to rase tonight over MNusa rolling over allowing atv to use some rail bed trail I rarely use any way in winter when Temps are under 30 or some shit . Big stink they are going to be haiting me for a while . I am sure I will be getting letters from the same board fucks who kept asking me to simmer down when they did everything in there power including using our lobby guy to get laws changed to make sure snowbikes could not use trail . Yep cant have those tracked machines but atv with wheels well I guess those will be OK  . Fucking idiots  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Bicyclists are part of the entitled crowd, until they have to do something to maintain said trail.  They want everyone else to pay for it.  In Minneapolis, its the same people who want to defund police, cut bail, and close the prison systems, that take lanes of vehicle traffic, and put up cones to keep cars off them.  Then, when it snows, they complain the plows aren't clearing the bike trails..... because the plows can't get behind their little barriers.  SO, they spend more money on specialized equipment, just for the bike trails.  

The op is a cunt who dose not even own a sled 

Just now, smokin george said:

We have a shitload of freeloaders on the trails around here with horses, hikers and people walking their dogs in the summer. We slow down so we don't dust them and the fkn look you get from the unappreciative assholes is something else. We buy our permits and the atv/sled clubs maintain the trail. I've roosted a few sofar that won't move over.

We run into a few that we "tolerate" because they know they aren't supposed to be there and get clear of the trails when they hear us coming.  Skiier, snowshoers, dog walkers, etc.....

But year after year...the numbers grow that don't give a fuck and keep on doing what they are doing like they aren't going to get hurt or even killed in a collision.  A reminder is the best we can do.  I know I've come real close at full flipper when passing.  

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Nailed it.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The rails to trails in Wisconsin has lead to ex-railheads being used as pipelines to additional side trails with lots of curves and hills. There’s 4 such examples within riding distance of me. 2 more if you count mountain bikes trails. It’s never been better for biking. The two local bike shops are having the best sales and service years ever. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

In fact I have a big stink to rase tonight over MNusa rolling over allowing atv to use some rail bed trail I rarely use any way in winter when Temps are under 30 or some shit . Big stink they are going to be haiting me for a while . I am sure I will be getting letters from the same board fucks who kept asking me to simmer down when they did everything in there power including using our lobby guy to get laws changed to make sure snowbikes could not use trail . Yep cant have those tracked machines but atv with wheels well I guess those will be OK  . Fucking idiots  

Good luck - with what I've seen of the MNusa recently, they are rolling over like most other political committees.  I hope what you say doesn't fall on deaf ears.

I'll bet one thing, the OP is the same kind of guy who would show up to a high school graduation party, giddy as a granola bar he was able to ride a bicycle to a kids party, with his spandex outfit highlighting his junk for all to see.....  a visual nobody wants or needs to see!  

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll never own another sled. Years like this year remind me why. I do have a bike on order though. :) Should be a great year. 

You are typical.  Saying you won't own another, yet on a sled website.  I am sure you are asking buddies to borrow theirs when ever it snows, all the while telling them how this is a stupid sport.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I enjoy the angry looks you get on those rail trails from the granola eaters. Even if your going .002mph they still stare you down like you just killed there child and they rarely ever wave back. If they only knew who maintained those trails and kept them groomed for there ease of winter walking.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I'll bet one thing, the OP is the same kind of guy who would show up to a high school graduation party, giddy as a granola bar he was able to ride a bicycle to a kids party, with his spandex outfit highlighting his junk for all to see.....  a visual nobody wants or needs to see!  

I’ve often fetishized about just that.