Check your account email address ×

Fresh start for the new year

ckf

Just now, frenchy said:

2021 looking up for Dave!

:lol: 

A few guys mustve wanted me back...I was sitting in a warm up shack having some drinks last night and out of the blue I got some texts that I was back on fs....I emailed ckf to confirm. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I see him on Facebook.  He's alright.  Got sick of the forum drama.  He gets wound at times no doubt.

By drama do you mean back and forth ball busting and then threatening to put half the forum in the hospital...seems legit. 🤣

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I think many on here have a hard time with me - I don’t hold grudges nor do I take the forum personally.  Unfortunately many on here do.  Pulling their strings is addictive but I’ll try to tone it down :lol: 

Yup, I do. I used to love this forum but it’s become too much of a liberal circlejerk for me. When all you, MC, and Spin do is make dozens of political BS threads every day, it gets old trying to sift through all of it and find actual content.

AMG is a prick but it wouldn’t bother me to see him back here. Stinky or whatever his name OTD is...just a dumb troll.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Yup, I do. I used to love this forum but it’s become too much of a liberal circlejerk for me. When all you, MC, and Spin do is make dozens of political BS threads every day, it gets old trying to sift through all of it and find actual content.

AMG is a prick but it wouldn’t bother me to see him back here. Stinky or whatever his name OTD is...just a dumb troll.

LOL, it's not just the left.  I guess the larger right winged circle jerk doesn't bother you?   :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

By drama do you mean back and forth ball busting and then threatening to put half the forum in the hospital...seems legit. 🤣

The way you run your mouth its no surprise that several would like to put you in the hospital  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, it's not just the left.  I guess the larger right winged circle jerk doesn't bother you?   :lol:

The forum is 99.9% Trumpers but those damn left wingers!!!!!🤣

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The forum is 99.9% Trumpers but those damn left wingers!!!!!🤣

You're labeled a liberal around here if you don't agree with everything the Right party says. Free thinking not allowed :lol:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

some learn from their mistakes.  others double down

Bingo :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is this going to be like that picture of Ben...overused and unfunny? 🤷🏻

No way, you aren't nearly as entertaining as Ben. :lmao:That pic of Ben is hilarious, more than likely you're the only one who doesn't think so. Did you happen to snap a pic of yourself wearing your MAGA hat? That would be funny also. :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Particularly given the alternative.  At the end of the day, its still A or B.

We have a younger Joe Biden type up here....hes done exactly what the democrats want to do in your country.

• Like 1