Check your account email address ×

Remember this? Great times.... great times

“I believe that Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH) have performed a very valuable public service in bringing this debate before the Congress. As Americans, we should all be troubled by reports of voting problems in many parts of the country,” . “I have been particularly concerned about the lack of a verifiable paper record in connection with electronic voting systems. I am proud to be a co-sponsor of legislation to solve that problem.”

“Some may criticize our colleague from California for bringing us here for this brief debate,” said on the Senate floor following Boxer’s objection, “I thank her for doing that because it gives members an opportunity once again on a bipartisan basis to look at a challenge that we face not just in the last election in one State but in many States.”

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

thanks driftbuster was trying to eat breakfast until you posted the pic of that gapped toothed baboon, so much for steak and eggs:puke:

Another classy post from the resident shitbag racist.

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

thanks driftbuster was trying to eat breakfast until you posted the pic of that gapped toothed baboon, so much for steak and eggs:puke:

Funny you mention that, but i just finished up with some steak and eggs, and I never have steak and eggs for breakfast.  Just so happened, I still had some leftover ribeye from New Years eve!  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another classy post from the resident shitbag racist.

You sure like to call names and throw that term around alot.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'the body politic' :lol: 

you wearing a tattered corduroy blazer with suede elbow patches while posting that? 

What, am I using words that are too big?  Go suck on AG's ass, and be sure to call him out for casually mentioning his "income doubled" last year, while in the same breath, implying people who weren't getting stimulus checks because they exceeded the income limits, as "ballers or liars".  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny you mention that, but i just finished up with some steak and eggs, and I never have steak and eggs for breakfast.  Just so happened, I still had some leftover ribeye from New Years eve!  :lol: 

You sure like to call names and throw that term around alot.

What, am I using words that are too big?  Go suck on AG's ass, and be sure to call him out for casually mentioning his "income doubled" last year, while in the same breath, implying people who weren't getting stimulus checks because they exceeded the income limits, as "ballers or liars".  :lol: 

He called Stacy Abrams a “gap toothed baboon” so what I said stands. Do you talk that way in front of clients?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He called Stacy Abrams a “gap toothed baboon” so what I said stands. Do you talk that way in front of clients?

She's a corrupt piece of shit, grotesquely overweight and a public figure.  And has a big fucking gap between her teeth.  We're really going there?  Do you talk this way in any of your interactions with the public?  If people being blunt on an obscure snowmobiling website offends you, maybe you ought to stop making aspersions about peoples age, size or any other triggerable slight that you can think of...because you've been the worst offender in that regard for a long time.

• Like 2

Littleman Al (Jimmy Snacks) can talk as demeaning as he wants, but you can’t.

But, on the flip side,i do agree on not using other primate references, unless that said person calls you a racial name.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Littleman Al (Jimmy Snacks) can talk as demeaning as he wants, but you can’t.

But, on the flip side,i do agree on not using other primate references, unless that said person calls you a racial name.

People can do or say whatever they want and I’ll call out racist shitbags when I see them...anything else HCS dumbfuck? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

She’s an American hero.  You’re a fucking local ignorant grease ball :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She's a corrupt piece of shit, grotesquely overweight and a public figure.  And has a big fucking gap between her teeth.  We're really going there?  Do you talk this way in any of your interactions with the public?  If people being blunt on an obscure snowmobiling website offends you, maybe you ought to stop making aspersions about peoples age, size or any other triggerable slight that you can think of...because you've been the worst offender in that regard for a long time.

You’re a fucking old gimp who should be retired....instead you’re collecting tinfoil hats and still working :lmao:  

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So yes or no.....do you call people “niggers” and “gap toothed baboons” in front of your clients? The fact that you equate calling people dumbfucks with calling them niggers says a lot about you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, CFM said:

You like Abraham’s ? Wow.

You ever answer my question on what state your from ?

What’s more American than voting?  And she does more than anyone to bring attention to the obstacles the underprivileged face to exercise their right. It’s a right not a white privilege.  You’re butthurt because you feel threatened.  Typical of insecure ignorant racists.  SBYL.

I’m in WI and why the fuck do you care?

No.

And question was Just to get a  sense of where you where.

Talking about but hurt. I Didn’t ask for town and street . Lol

Yeh, Abrahams....lolololololol

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

No.

And question was Just to get a  sense of where you where.

Talking about but hurt. I Didn’t ask for town and street . Lol

Yeh, Abrahams....lolololololol

She’s far superior to you.  SBYL