Check your account email address ×

Welcome to 2020, when @JovanHPulitzer hacked a voting machine live during a government hearing and the press insists there is no evidence of election fraud.

Snake

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  So no problems with 200,000 more votes than registered voters, as one example of the fraud, is not worthy of your scrutiny.  Thanks for clarifying your level of moral outrage.  :thumbsup: 

President Trump tweets PA lawmakers found 200,000 extra votes were counted in 2020 election - (kusi.com)

Thats just a little bit of fraud though 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  So no problems with 200,000 more votes than registered voters, as one example of the fraud, and thats not worthy of your scrutiny.  Thanks for clarifying your level of moral outrage.  :thumbsup: 

President Trump tweets PA lawmakers found 200,000 extra votes were counted in 2020 election - (kusi.com)

You realize voters can register when they actually vote do you not? 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

hey I'm not your googler.  Do your own research instead of hip shotting me with bullshit like this post ^^^^

So you believe it, I don't we will see who is right.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You realize voters can register when they actually vote do you not? 

Dude.  Just save it.  I'm not interested in trying to change your mind, and you're surely not changing mine.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact  is that even after  Biden is sworn in he still won’t believe it. 

Yeah so fucking what?  I have about 75 million people who think just like me, so how about you shut the fuck up with your low wattage repartee?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah so fucking what?  I have about 75 million people who think just like me, so how about you shut the fuck up with your low wattage repartee?

7 million too few :lol:  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

75% of Americans think Iran already has nuclear weapons and close to 60% of registered Republicans still think Obama was born in Kenya so I wouldn't be focusing on the 'American Intelligence' angle too freely :lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

75% of Americans think Iran already has nuclear weapons and close to 60% of registered Republicans still think Obama was born in Kenya so I wouldn't be focusing on the 'American Intelligence' angle too freely :lol: 

link?  wow.  this oughta be good.  :lol: 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

hey I'm not your googler.  Do your own research instead of hip shotting me with bullshit like this post ^^^^

That's what intelligent people do.  Don't know any who get it spoon fed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's what intelligent people do.  Don't know any who get it spoon fed.

Your spoon fed bigly.  Googling and then cherry picking is not what smart people do.  You don’t even follow basic common sense.  SBYL lil fella :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another brilliant Trump appointee making shit up on Judge Juice Bags show.🤣

Judge Juice Bags.  :lol:  I like it.  Old bird still looks pretty good for someone in her 70s

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact  is that even after  Biden is sworn in he still won’t believe it. 

Democrats have gone ballistic over this news, with “sedition” being one of their milder characterizations of Republican skepticism of official election results. Of course, it was not always so. In the past, Democrats have objected to Electoral College results on the flimsiest possible grounds. RedState has a good summary. In 2001, 2005 and 2017, Democratic Representatives and, in 2005, Senators voted against accepting the Electoral College tally. Thus, every Republican president since George H. W. Bush has seen Democrats vote against accepting the legitimacy of his election.