Check your account email address ×

Welcome to 2020, when @JovanHPulitzer hacked a voting machine live during a government hearing and the press insists there is no evidence of election fraud.

Snake

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I'll be sure to clear my schedule. 

Ok honey, strap in and/or strap on!  Now, let me quote you again on what I wanted to respond to here:

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

dude pretty much this entire forum and the laser focused group mindset is like the athlete's village at the special Olympics. 

Here's the deal with this type of thinking in believing you are in a type of "group think" tank: This is a motorsports forum.  In motorsports, the overall vast majority lean right...or are clearly RWers.  So, to come into a motorsports forum thinking this is a one sided argument and complain, bitch and call members names is just plain ignorant.  It's literally the equivalent of a person who enjoys grilled flesh going to a vegan site and raising hell at the other members.  I mean...go somewhere that you are fucking appreciated...AND WANTED.  Oh, I know the argument about "balance".  That's fine...but that's not what we get here.  What we get is name calling and bullshit which I am all too ready to participate in but, I'm not gonna be ridiculed for it by people that I have seen make either ZERO arguments to support their position or, like Tools, MC, Barbie, absolutely none at all.  These people are the ones that get the shit beat out of them out in the real world which, I'm sure they avoid at all costs.  These people are literally, the largest part of the problem and luckily for them, most people lack enough brain matter to think for themselves so, they get large numbers on their side..so Hooray for them!

Now....It's clear we have partisans here...and that's fine.  But many of us are pretty intelligent and can debate well.  I enjoy these people.  Some are clearly righties, some are clearly lefties.  I lean right because I want a small government easily kept in check.  I always have...but I lean further now than I think I ever have because I am just sick of the left putting up the Tool Kits and MC's to be their idiotic spokespeople....and are somehow proud to have them on board.  It's absolute idiocy....in an already idiotic world.

So, get your head back on right.  Be the center of common sense I remember you to be again.  Or, sit in the boat with the idiots of the forum.  Totally your call.  

Now...back to my drink!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve noticed that normal, non-crazy republicans shift away from the voter fraud topic when it arises. 

I notice all you libs were all about telling us how every mail in  ballot would  e cross-referenced with a signature check k and current address check. And now any time it is brought up it is left alone . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve noticed that normal, non-crazy republicans shift away from the voter fraud topic when it arises. 

Well yeah..........who the fuck with any sensibility wants to be associated with a bunch of people who have spent so many years telling us they love this country only to be brainwashed by a orange cheeto into supporting a "redo" on an election he lost. 

If the fact that this this stuff isn't going anywhere in court isn't enough to set off your bullshit detector then I'm afraid you don't have one. Yeah, yeah, I know, "deep state", says the people who said the Supreme Court would fix this and who's motto for years has been "we are a nation of laws".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok honey, strap in and/or strap on!  Now, let me quote you again on what I wanted to respond to here:

Here's the deal with this type of thinking in believing you are in a type of "group think" tank: This is a motorsports forum.  In motorsports, the overall vast majority lean right...or are clearly RWers.  So, to come into a motorsports forum thinking this is a one sided argument and complain, bitch and call members names is just plain ignorant.  It's literally the equivalent of a person who enjoys grilled flesh going to a vegan site and raising hell at the other members.  I mean...go somewhere that you are fucking appreciated...AND WANTED.  Oh, I know the argument about "balance".  That's fine...but that's not what we get here.  What we get is name calling and bullshit which I am all too ready to participate in but, I'm not gonna be ridiculed for it by people that I have seen make either ZERO arguments to support their position or, like Tools, MC, Barbie, absolutely none at all.  These people are the ones that get the shit beat out of them out in the real world which, I'm sure they avoid at all costs.  These people are literally, the largest part of the problem and luckily for them, most people lack enough brain matter to think for themselves so, they get large numbers on their side..so Hooray for them!

Now....It's clear we have partisans here...and that's fine.  But many of us are pretty intelligent and can debate well.  I enjoy these people.  Some are clearly righties, some are clearly lefties.  I lean right because I want a small government easily kept in check.  I always have...but I lean further now than I think I ever have because I am just sick of the left putting up the Tool Kits and MC's to be their idiotic spokespeople....and are somehow proud to have them on board.  It's absolute idiocy....in an already idiotic world.

So, get your head back on right.  Be the center of common sense I remember you to be again.  Or, sit in the boat with the idiots of the forum.  Totally your call.  

Now...back to my drink!

tenor.gif?itemid=15801063

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

coworker started down the rabbit hole yesterday and our head of sales and I both tried to get away as fast as we could.  idiocy and he spouts it daily on FB

Edited by Angry ginger

Very odd that people think that Trump won Pa. when there are 700,000 plus more registered Dems. than Republicans. Biden did about 3% better in my county than Hillary did, and also did better in our neighboring counties. Trump just didn't get enough of the margin votes to overcome the big city and suburb areas who came out to vote against Trump not for Biden. Prior to the election I stated on this forum that this election would be different in that the early lead would be held by Trump from the in person voting and that Biden's vote would increase as the mail in votes were counted, and that is just what happened.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well yeah..........who the fuck with any sensibility wants to be associated with a bunch of people who have spent so many years telling us they love this country only to be brainwashed by a orange cheeto into supporting a "redo" on an election he lost. 

If the fact that this this stuff isn't going anywhere in court isn't enough to set off your bullshit detector then I'm afraid you don't have one. Yeah, yeah, I know, "deep state", says the people who said the Supreme Court would fix this and who's motto for years has been "we are a nation of laws".

I see what you did there..:bc:

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Very odd that people think that Trump won Pa. when there are 700,000 plus more registered Dems. than Republicans. Biden did about 3% better in my county than Hillary did, and also did better in our neighboring counties. Trump just didn't get enough of the margin votes to overcome the big city and suburb areas who came out to vote against Trump not for Biden. Prior to the election I stated on this forum that this election would be different in that the early lead would be held by Trump from the in person voting and that Biden's vote would increase as the mail in votes were counted, and that is just what happened.

Yes - exactly what logical and educated people said and knew prior to the election.  Post election fodder is for sore losers and deplorable’s. 

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah but crowds! Rallies! My eyes saw it! ARGHRGHRGRRRRRRRRRR! :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah but crowds! Rallies! My eyes saw it! ARGHRGHRGRRRRRRRRRR! :lol: 

I wonder if the people who went to the rallies and drove around with flags on their trucks and cars realized how many people were laughing at them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I wonder if the people who went to the rallies and drove around with flags on their trucks and cars realized how many people were laughing at them.

No.  They didn’t.  Same goes for the other side.  They think their righteousness is admired and celebrated.  These are the people DC depend on.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  They didn’t.  Same goes for the other side.  They think their righteousness is admired and celebrated.  These are the people DC depend on.

I have never seen anything remotely close to the Trump cult like behavior before, at least not in my area.  Today at our local mall, (if you can call it that) there were people at the four corner stop lights with Trump flags and a mega phone shouting various chants, ironically they were mostly Asians except for 3  white guys, not sure where they were from but they aren't locals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I have never seen anything remotely close to the Trump cult like behavior before, at least not in my area.  Today at our local mall, (if you can call it that) there were people at the four corner stop lights with Trump flags and a mega phone shouting various chants, ironically they were mostly Asians except for 3  white guys, not sure where they were from but they aren't locals.

Weirdos gonna weirdo.  What is scary to the left is, they just aren’t as vocal or visible.  They’d rather stay inside and cry together between D and D games.

Its just what kinda weirdo do you want to be?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weirdos gonna weirdo.  What is scary to the left is, they just aren’t as vocal or visible.  They’d rather stay inside and cry together between D and D games.

Its just what kinda weirdo do you want to be?

Seemed pretty odd to me. These people weren't locals by any stretch, and honestly probably not appreciated by the local self professed red necks.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Seemed pretty odd to me. These people weren't locals by any stretch, and honestly probably not appreciated by the local self professed red necks.

The “look at me” political boosters are the fucking weirdest.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now...back to my drink!

Excellent post.... :lol:  How’s the snow in Georgia?  :dunno:

:lmao: 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:27 AM, Rigid1 said:

I only mentioned the Georgia case in response to your question of " why isn't it being argued in court" because it was attempted but it was dismissed by a political activists sister who is the judge on the case and refused to recuse herself..

what's your opinion on that topic frenchy?? Seem on the up and up??