Check your account email address ×

Trump sending stimulus check to the dead

This is dumb as fuck.  How long is SS and medicaid benefits paid after that person dies?  Well, I guess it depends on the honestly of the family...right?  Yuh,.

Anybody take a ride by their local housing projects lately?  Some pretty nice whips out there...and how much were those fucking rims and tires?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is dumb as fuck.  How long is SS and medicaid benefits paid after that person dies?  Well, I guess it depends on the honestly of the family...right?  Yuh,.

Anybody take a ride by their local housing projects lately?  Some pretty nice whips out there...and how much were those fucking rims and tires?

My mother-in-law died with 2 days left in the mo . Both ss and her pension administrator pulled there direct deposits bock out of her account with in 2 weeks 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

My mother-in-law died with 2 days left in the mo . Both ss and her pension administrator pulled there direct deposits bock out of her account with in 2 weeks 

Yep.  Everybody was notified of my wife's parents deaths and they all raked back up to the "death date" within a month.  Not a single one said, "Awww...just let them have it."

So, then...how are all these dead people still receiving benefits I wonder?  Generational welfare, "reparations" and entitlement experts.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Everybody was notified of my wife's parents deaths and they all raked back up to the "death date" within a month.  Not a single one said, "Awww...just let them have it."

So, then...how are all these dead people still receiving benefits I wonder?  Generational welfare, "reparations" and entitlement experts.  

Career Criminals that know how to work the system and they have people that work for the government helping them.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s stimulus money. Does it matter who gets it? dead or alive it’s going into the economy.

Just like the votes in the election.  Who cares if a dead person votes as long as the votes go for the person you want.  Right?

On 12/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now do mail in ballots.

19 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

My father passed in March of 18. Got a check in his name with the last stimulus earlier this yr. Sent it back. I will do the same if another one shows up.

Good.  Either way your father's estate will need to true things up with his final year of tax returns.