Check your account email address ×

The absolute height of the sanctimonious “look at me” participation trophy crowd

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

You know what I find sanctimonious and hypocritical...crying like a twat about the union and then bragging about the health benefits they negotiated for you. 

Or how about living off the government teet while bitching about the same government and spending...ponderous.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what I find sanctimonious and hypocritical...crying like a twat about the union and then bragging about the health benefits they negotiated for you. 

Or how about living off the government teet while bitching about the same government and spending...ponderous.

Can a union be a complete piece of shit and negotiate a good benefits package at the same time? Can a painter from Dumfukistan lay out the inner workings that do or don't justify my position or is he spouting off to impress chinless and spinless fanbois? The perfect example of 'this is how I should talk'.... :lol:

As far as my wife goes, she worked for  years to rid the government of a 'malingerer'... even with documented evidence and IG referrals the union held his position.  So which is it?

When you try too hard to be cheeky, you come off as stupid and sanctimonious. Not a good look for you...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can a union be a complete piece of shit and negotiate a good benefits package at the same time? Can a painter from Dumfukistan lay out the inner workings that do or don't justify my position or is he spouting off to impress chinless and spinless fanbois? The perfect example of 'this is how I should talk'.... :lol:

As far as my wife goes, she worked for  years to rid the government of a 'malingerer'... even with documented evidence and IG referrals the union held his position.  So which is it?

When you try too hard to be cheeky, you come off as stupid and sanctimonious. Not a good look for you...

"The union sucks, but does great things!"

Haha, what a loon.

Neal

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

*not to mention that is has nothing to do with the right to have an opinion about such matters, and what your wife does is none of his fucking business, yet he trots it out on a regular basis.

Just now, Snake said:

The union negotiates good benefits is ALL that matters.

What a liberal.

If you lived your values you’d be working at Fed Ex and your better half in the private sector.  Instead the house is filled with hypocrisy.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

If you lived your values you’d be working at Fed Ex and your better half in the private sector.  Instead the house is filled with hypocrisy.  

If you lived your values...you'd be dead a long time ago.  Instead, keep acting like you are superior on the web while your wife contributes to your only retirement, you continue to take a paycheck from a man who sits and supports a side that you hate while you badmouth him and his values.

I mean...  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*not to mention that is has nothing to do with the right to have an opinion about such matters, and what your wife does is none of his fucking business, yet he trots it out on a regular basis.

tumblr_obizr1vrgS1tn0fi8o2_250.gif

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t trot his wife out on a regular basis but he loves to throw his great health Insurance in everybody’s face so my comments are perfectly relevant but I realize you are obligated to be Moes White Knight/ Reach Around Guy so I won’t hold it against you.👍🏼

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have never said anything like that. The virus impacts the elderly and severely ill and they have little to risk in taking an experimental vaccine. The young and healthy have nothing to gain taking an experimental vaccine against a disease that is statistically insignificant as far as their health goes.

bens best post on the subject

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody was talking to you Mini G...maybe head down to Walmart or HD and look for some confrontation with a greeter.🤣

^^^^^^^^didn't see the hypocritical irony I pointed out so responds with even more hypocritical irony.

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bens best post on the subject

while that may be true economies will not fully re-open until the vast majority of the populous is inoculated and retarded positions like his hinder these re-openings more than anything. 

Just now, frenchy said:

while that may be true economies will not fully re-open until the vast majority of the populous is inoculated and retarded positions like his hinder these re-openings more than anything. 

politics is holding back reopening more than anything. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Of course .....just take a look at the states positions on this. It’s been a partisan line drawn right down the middle with all of the various policy offering zero differentiation in results

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The Canadian gets it.  Your boy Donny’s lack of leadership and politicizing a pandemic is an epic failure that you supported - twice. 

Partly. There are also serious litigation concerns. Fact remains quickest path to re-opening is getting the general public inoculated as quickly as possible, rightly or wrongly.

Idiots stomping their feet pretending their rights are being violated in the face of these facts are just that - idiots. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Partly. There are also serious litigation concerns. Fact remains quickest path to re-opening is getting the general public inoculated as quickly as possible, rightly or wrongly.

Idiots stomping their feet pretending their rights are being violated in the face of these facts are just that - idiots. 

are you taking the untested vaccine,  I know i am not but I am encouraging my parents to and possibly the wife if her doc recommends it.  

the dem politicians have put rules in place not backed by science to force people to comply with vaccination which is wrong.