Check your account email address ×

Round one done! 94%er

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I dunno, you went on a tirade about some airplane passengers?

Neal

I didn't really expect you to want to understand the analogy because it was about your own irrational fear.....no more than I expected you to just see it as a statement and not a "tirade".

When do you go in for the 2nd part of the vaccine?  You heard a new and mOorE dedLie strain has been found in CA, right?  Round three coming?

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't really expect you to want to understand the analogy because it was about your own irrational fear.....no more than I expected you to just see it as a statement and not a "tirade".

When do you go in for the 2nd part of the vaccine?  You heard a new and mOorE dedLie strain has been found in CA, right?  Round three coming?

:lol: 

But it made no sense see...

What am I irrationally afraid of exactly?

1-27-2020

Yup.  Vaccine should be effective against the new strain as well.  You skeered it's not or sumfin?

Neal

But it made no sense see...

What am I irrationally afraid of exactly?

1-27-2020

Yup.  Vaccine should be effective against the new strain as well.  You skeered it's not or sumfin?

Neal

If you don't understand it by now, just be afraid.  If you are somehow acting like you aren't afraid, and got a vaccine that you really didn't need....one that should have gone to those more susceptible to this flu, well....I cannot help you.  The fact that you came here to post the pic of your recent "win" also tells me you want validation for you fear....and how you think you overcame it.

Also, when you see Tool Kit backing your play, well.......it should have your interior sirens blaring a warning.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you don't understand it by now, just be afraid.  If you are somehow acting like you aren't afraid, and got a vaccine that you really didn't need....one that should have gone to those more susceptible to this flu, well....I cannot help you.  The fact that you came here to post the pic of your recent "win" also tells me you want validation for you fear....and how you think you overcame it.

Also, when you see Tool Kit backing your play, well.......it should have your interior sirens blaring a warning.

So you have nothing, got it.

Sounds like you are afraid I got the vaccine to me...  Did you check your oxygen mask already?

Neal

So you have nothing, got it.

Sounds like you are afraid I got the vaccine to me...  Did you check your oxygen mask already?

Neal

Yawn.  You used to be more fun...and intelligent.  This is why I coined the term "Liberaltarian".  A liberal afraid to admit it.

It's ok, Neal.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yawn.  You used to be more fun...and intelligent.  This is why I coined the term "Liberaltarian".  A liberal afraid to admit it.

It's ok, Neal.  

You seem to have some mental diarrhea going on man.  Zero sense, and can't straight up answer a question.  Your assessment of intellect isn't anything that carries weight with me, fyi. :bc:

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You seem to have some mental diarrhea going on man.  Zero sense, and can't straight up answer a question.  Your assessment of intellect isn't anything that carries weight with me, fyi. :bc:

Neal

giphy.gif

Neal

Yawn.

You are irrationally scared of dying from something that is proven not be a threat to you.  This fear led you to step up and take a vaccine that could have really benefited somebody else.  I'm sure you had your whole family vaccinated also...again, taking vaccines that could have gone to somebody in more need of it.  THEN...and really weirdly, you posted your "look at my vaccine card" thread here.  Really, just proving that you need to be validated for a fear that doesn't exist.  

Keep on, keeping on< Neal!  We're all real impressed for your zest to survive!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kneel getting his vaccine before old people and front line workers...:

tenor.gif?itemid=17387990

HES A GOD DAMNED PART TIME RESPONDER.....YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE NEEDS HIS VACCINE!!!!

• Like 1