Check your account email address ×

Potential snow storm

Midwest is getting a snowstorm this afternoon and all I hear from the media is to "stay home during this storm".  Why should they have to say anything like that when people are supposed to already be "staying at home" for COVID?  LOL.  Love when the media forgets the narrative they have been pushing.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

NWS is saying 6-14 for me here.   Local saying 6-12 with some local spots higher.   Typical of storms means divide by 3 so we should get 2-4"  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Midwest is getting a snowstorm this afternoon and all I hear from the media is to "stay home during this storm".  Why should they have to say anything like that when people are supposed to already be "staying at home" for COVID?  LOL.  Love when the media forgets the narrative they have been pushing.

This is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever read....you are just the dumbest motherfucker here by a mile

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This is one of the dumbest takes I’ve ever read....you are just the dumbest motherfucker here by a mile

I am sorry that you can't find the connection.  Are we supposed to stay home because of the storm or because of COVID guidelines.  Like I said, seems the COVID guidelines were forgotten around here by the local media.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am sorry that you can't find the connection.  Are we supposed to stay home because of the storm or because of COVID guidelines.  Like I said, seems the COVID guidelines were forgotten around here by the local media.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrfdddddddfjjc

Just now, racer254 said:

:lol: :lmao: :lol: Double down on the stupid  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

You’ve single handedly reduced the average IQ here by 22 points. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I drove through Minneapolis on Christmas Eve. What a fucking nightmare. The bypass was locked up with wrecks so I took the downtown. Crazy shit. 

You are such a fucking hypocrite.  Evers gave everyone "stay at home" orders and you have been talking about how bad COVID is, yet you are running around to different states ignoring all the orders they are putting in place.   Why is it that you can do anything you want during this, but everyone else around you needs to follow the guidelines?  Do you feel you are better than others, do you feel the need to put others at risk?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You are such a fucking hypocrite.  Evers gave everyone "stay at home" orders and you have been talking about how bad COVID is, yet you are running around to different states ignoring all the orders they are putting in place.   Why is it that you can do anything you want during this, but everyone else around you needs to follow the guidelines?  Do you feel you are better than others, do you feel the need to put others at risk?

How is it in that little world of yours? 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

We barely got shit here.  

Yeah, I'm in Ithaca now and the sun is shining only snow left is piles from plows, hard to believe they has 40"+ a week ago..LAMEEEEEE!!