Check your account email address ×

Dumbing Down...

33 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I’ll say it again, ‘education’ rarely translates to intelligence, especially common sense. Some of the dumbest people I know are ones that I went to college with.

Ditto.  Rarely amounts to intelligence OR SUCCESS.

:bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Canadian JT says education is bad :lol:  What a putz :lmao: 

I'm a 4 year degreed licenced professional engineer, a real education.

You?

Again I will repeat 90% of the crap coming out of our universities is complete garbage 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Of Repugs.  It’s obvious and another illustration.  Education matters.  Dummies get sucked into conspiracy theories.  

7F7367C7-702C-455E-A0C1-8A575E2DCEF0.jpeg

How hard can it be to get a degree in art history, feminist studies or interpretive dance? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Then the big question becomes what does one do with said education?

Toolkit wanna answer?

:lol:

Work an insignificant job while bitching about poor wages and so many others that are doing better than you in between being an internet SJW and community organizer.

This is the type of aspirational indoctrination curriculums that is starting in elementary school now.  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Work an insignificant job while bitching about poor wages and so many others that are doing better than you in between being an internet SJW and community organizer.

This is the type of aspirational indoctrination curriculums that is starting in elementary school now.  

Perhaps the champions of education here can elaborate by using real life experiences, but I seriously doubt it.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SNowriders a fucking left wing hack but whether you build shit, design shit, fix shit or sell shit your occupation makes you no better than anyone else.    

The comments I read on news articles on Facebook make me think the urban dwellers believe they are better then others due to location alone.  

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The comments I read on news articles on Facebook make me think the urban dwellers believe they are better then others due to location alone.  

no doubt there is a lot of that out there.   And it appears to be here as well.  judging someone by what they do is ridiculous.  I do business with all kinds and see what they do with their lives.  Plenty of smart people without a pot to piss in even though on the surface they have it all with the big leveraged house and fancy cars.  

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SNowriders a fucking left wing hack but whether you build shit, design shit, fix shit or sell shit your occupation makes you no better than anyone else.    

Agreed.  It’s the person that should be judged.  And in this case, Tools is, and always will be, human garbage.

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Oh, it’s a lefty thing for sure.  It’s a joke.  

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt there is a lot of that out there.   And it appears to be here as well.  judging someone by what they do is ridiculous.  I do business with all kinds and see what they do with their lives.  Plenty of smart people without a pot to piss in even though on the surface they have it all with the big leveraged house and fancy cars.  

Again, I agree but, “all is fair”...and “he who cast the first stone”....So if one repugnant forum member wants to start calling others dumb and uneducated, well, it’s quick enough to just judge one against another based on their success and the difficulty of their chosen occupation.  This is most certainly nothing new here and it sure appears that for the most part, the empty barrel makes the most noise very consistently.. A human trash empty barrel.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

True but there's plenty of people who don't believe that and I have observed over the years that white collar people by far are the worst. Plenty of them look down their arrogant noses at blue collar people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

True but there's plenty of people who don't believe that and I have observed over the years that white collar people by far are the worst. Plenty of them look down their arrogant noses at blue collar people. 

You’re correct and many of the white collar arrogant clowns like their Repugs.  Amazed at how many blue collar workers vote against their own interests.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re correct and many of the white collar arrogant clowns like their Repugs.  Amazed at how many blue collar workers vote against their own interests.  

“ against their best interests “ :lol:

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Living beyond ones means has very little to do with ones education as most are financially illiterate.

I don't care what one does so long as they enjoy what it is that they do and they provide for there family.:bc:

Sometimes morons need to be called out.