Check your account email address ×

TRUMP'S BASE

I have come to the conclusion that Trump's " base " and most of his national support is based on the ABORTION/RELIGIOUS issue.

Forget everything else, that's it!! 

Economy, immigration, all bullshit. 

IT'S ABORTION/ RELIGION, nothing more, nothing less!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this bastard never returns from Florida with his Prostitute/wife.  

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

that is not it. It is quite simple when one actually thinks about it.

wut?

Constitution?

Immigration? 

Liberals?

Border security?

Personal freedoms? 

National defense?  

Conservative agenda? 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have come to the conclusion that Trump's " base " and most of his national support is based on the ABORTION/RELIGIOUS issue.

Forget everything else, that's it!! 

Economy, immigration, all bullshit. 

IT'S ABORTION/ RELIGION, nothing more, nothing less!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this bastard never returns from Florida with his Prostitute/wife.  

You were one of his biggest supporters. Now you flip floppin like a lil BITCH.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You were one of his biggest supporters. Now you flip floppin like a lil BITCH.

STFU, you faggot!! I have posted on this site NUMEROUS TIMES over many months, that I hated both BIDEN and Trump, you fukkin ball-bagger!! Suck a dick, or in your case a few dicks.

I stated that I did vote for Trump, for TWO reasons..............border security, and selfishly because I made some money in the market with Trump. 

Other than that, he can not suck enough. So, go fuck yourself. 

If you think a faggot like you has any influence on my political stance, then you've been suckin' way too much nigga-dick, and your brain is rotting. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

wut?

Constitution?

Immigration? 

Liberals?

Border security?

Personal freedoms? 

National defense?  

Conservative agenda? 

They watched 8 yrs of dubs kissing the military industrial complex's ass. Then watched 8 yrs of Oby kissing muslim and gay, tranny ass. Finaly they see someone who they think represents them. 

1/2 beleive he actually does represent them , the other 1/2 understand it is only a fantasy, but a fantasy is better then they have seen in 16 yrs, so they take it. 

That makes up the 5 or 6 million in his cult. 

The rest have their reasons for voting for him even thou they may not like him. He's the gop guy , Im a repub. 

Or he is the lessor of 2 evils ( my stance ) 

It is no different then the dems.

Do you really think snowrider or MC actually think Biden gives 2 fucks about them? Of course not , no one is that stupid. But it is their fantasy, 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They watched 8 yrs of dubs kissing the military industrial complex's ass. Then watched 8 yrs of Oby kissing muslim and gay, tranny ass. Finaly they see someone who they think represents them. 

1/2 beleive he actually does represent them , the other 1/2 understand it is only a fantasy, but a fantasy is better then they have seen in 16 yrs, so they take it. 

The rest have their reasons for voting for him even thou they may not like him. He's the gop guy , Im a repub. 

Do you really think snowrider or MC actually think Biden gives 2 fucks about them? Of course not , no one is that stupid. But it is their fantasy, 

Well stated.  :bc:

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

don't sell them short.  At least slope,  he's a true believer.  FUck he thought clinton was the bestest.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

don't sell them short.  At least slope,  he's a true believer.  FUck he thought clinton was the bestest.  

And I was correct :thumbsup:  Fuck - Donny earned your vote......twice :lmao:  Enough said 

54 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last paragraph, yah they really do.:lol: