Check your account email address ×

Mtnloverxtreme pays his bets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on dude.  If you want to prove him wrong, do it.

Oh I'm lazy and really could care less..Plus this is an excellent opportunity for @SnowRider to own the living heck out of me..:news:

Find that thread SR

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I'm lazy and really could care less..Plus this is an excellent opportunity for @SnowRider to own the living heck out of me..:news:

Find that thread SR

LOL   Just take a few hits and relax. WGAF if Zambonni and SR had a bet. As you can probably tell....I just hit my pipe   :lol: 

:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL   Just take a few hits and relax. WGAF if Zambonni and SR had a bet. As you can probably tell....I just hit my pipe   :lol: 

:bc:

Did about 30 min ago..:bong:

:ylsuper:

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Rigid1  WTF am I searching for and why can’t you search for whatever you’re looking for..?  Have at it :thumbsup:

I will when I get some time,..GF is on way over.:thumbsup:

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope. Everything since the beginning of FS V2.0 is still here. We archived some of the older stuff to help with search demands on the server. After we upgraded to the new server last month, everything was restored and is searchable  :thumb: 

A lot if not all of the bets took place in 1.0...  my bet took place with snowrider after the FL primaries in March 16....  I think rob dumped everything in May of 2016.  I even tried to get a bet with Neal on Vegas odds though....  Neal wanted a straight up bet.  I know that was 1.0 ...  Neal wanted in on the action but wouldn’t do Vegas odds and wanted a straight up bet.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

A lot if not all of the bets took place in 1.0...  my bet took place with snowrider after the FL primaries in March 16....  I think rob dumped everything in May of 2016.  I even tried to get a bet with Neal on Vegas odds though....  Neal wanted a straight up bet.  I know that was 1.0 ...  Neal wanted in on the action but wouldn’t do Vegas odds and wanted a straight up bet.

Yeah, rob dumped everything from FS v1.0 the night he closed it down. I asked a few times if there was any possibility of an old backup of the database, but he said no. Even if he had it, I think he just wanted it in the past. Lots of good stuff in there, that's for sure :lol: 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, rob dumped everything from FS v1.0 the night he closed it down. I asked a few times if there was any possibility of an old backup of the database, but he said no. Even if he had it, I think he just wanted it in the past. Lots of good stuff in there, that's for sure :lol: 

Ya.  Probably more gold in 1.0 then in the archives of 2.0.  So many posters that no longer post.  Fun times

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

@SnowRider  find any threads/ posts of me challenging the results of the election?

Never looked.  One thing is certain - your silence is/was deafening.  At the very least - you’re complicit. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never looked.  One thing is certain - your silence is/was deafening.  At the very least - you’re complicit. 

SMH....  why should I get all worked up about election results?  I would have looked as stupid as you after Trump won and I just don’t have that ability to be as fucking stupid as you.  

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry, but I have a pretty good memory,..I do more reading than posting..I don't believe you ever said that you ever "accepted the bet to be paid in person" , so there is your "out"..But that bet was offered in that thread you started..

I know a lot got deleted, I think you started it the thread. .Can you go back in your own history and find it..Then we could put this whole thing to rest..

I would imagine it would have been  posted somewhere after August 2015..

@ckf@SSFB something that old probably got purged right??

Yeah, he beat around the bush and danced around it which I took as acceptance because it was enough that if he won he’d claim it was a bet.  He’s a little cowardly pussy.

Oh, and I did find and post up the threads a couple times afterwords.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hayward said:

Well, maybe now Bhen will finally be guilted into paying Z-notty what he's owed him for quite some time....:yahoo:

Hey, ALRIGHT!!!!!!    :bc:     It's about time somebody posted that!!!!!!