Check your account email address ×

I fucking hate these government assholes who are enforcing these covid mandates

jtssrx

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You do understand what a strain this puts on healthcare right? (Eye roll)

The ones in the er were well on there way out the door before thay caught a covid . Henc why the hospitals and nursing homes have set up akrwady on deaths door covid units in seperate nursing homes in bigger citys . 

You do understand if you are under 60 chances are you go to the er you will be sent home in about 3 hrs right ? You get if you are under 60 you have less than a 0.03% chance of death right ? 

You understand people are loosing what they worked there whole life for and are killing them self over this political bullshit right ? Fucking sad you are ok with this . 

• Like 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Restaurants are the number 1 place to contract Covid, second is health clubs.

So yeah let’s let them infect the population....there’s that successful Sweden thingy ...you know herd immunity.

Idiots

That is 100% lies

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You do understand what a strain this puts on healthcare right? (Eye roll)

Yes,they had to lay off a bunch and their incomes are down 40%. Hospitals are going broke.   I’ve done work in 6 hospitals in the last few months. I hear the same story. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The ones in the er were well on there way out the door before thay caught a covid . Henc why the hospitals and nursing homes have set up akrwady on deaths door covid units in seperate nursing homes in bigger citys . 

You do understand if you are under 60 chances are you go to the er you will be sent home in about 3 hrs right ? You get if you are under 60 you have less than a 0.03% chance of death right ? 

You understand people are loosing what they worked there whole life for and are killing them self over this political bullshit right ? Fucking sad you are ok with this . 

I understand what they are loosing. It’s the risk you take. It’s not like restaurants and bars weren’t the worst business to operate before the pandemic.

BOOT STRAPS

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Restaurants are the number 1 place to contract Covid, second is health clubs.

So yeah let’s let them infect the population....there’s that successful Sweden thingy ...you know herd immunity.

Idiots

Why do you only speak in cnn quotes.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I understand what they are loosing. It’s the risk you take. It’s not like restaurants and bars weren’t the worst business to operate before the pandemic.

BOOT STRAPS

Kill yourself you piece of shit

Just now, Woodtick said:

Yes,they had to lay off a bunch and their incomes are down 40%. Hospitals are going broke.   I’ve done work in 6 hospitals in the last few months. I hear the same story. 

And many here care only about the part time, low pay no benefits restaurant help? Hospitals are losing $$ because they cannot perform routine surgeries and instead are filled with dumb ass clowns that don’t wear their mask and socially distance OR were infected by a dumb ass friend or family member. Health care employees are at their limits right now.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

BOOT STRAPS

Pre covid if they failed, well they failed for whatever reason.  Covid restrictions has taken many many well run successful restaurants and bar establishments and fuckin forced them where they are now. You call that... "that's the risk they take".  WTF is wrong with you?  Judas priest.  

Just now, jammin said:

Pre covid if they failed, well they failed for whatever reason.  Covid restrictions has taken many many well run successful restaurants and bar establishments and fuckin forced them where they are now. You call that... "that's the risk they take".  WTF is wrong with you?  Judas priest.  

He’s really a piece of shit. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was due to thanksgiving again due to ass fucks.

Michigan didn’t see a Thanksgiving spike as was predicted...my dumbass already had it on Thanksgiving anyhow! 🤣🤣
Also it has been shown that kids are less likely to get Covid in school then they are out of school.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, jammin said:

That's a question you could ask pretty much any liberal prick. :lmao:

This is perfect for here...

984C38E2-627C-4D7B-A35B-72B51C259060.jpeg

This is a depiction of you, snowrider, and others walking off the cliff on Covid and Russian Propaganda. There is nothing complex about lapping up the government/ Media narrative

You are on the wrong side of history. You are on the side of the dictators that want to close our economy and force every small business into bankruptcy so we all have to shop at a big box store or eat at a big corporate food chain. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mainecat said:

80% of restaurants fail by their 5th year. Usually leaving the owners in deep debt.

So yeah it’s a huge risk.

You have an excuse for everything your big brother government causes 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jammin said:

You should have sold your restaurant.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This is a depiction of you, snowrider, and others walking off the cliff on Covid and Russian Propaganda. There is nothing complex about lapping up the government/ Media narrative

You are on the wrong side of history. You are on the side of the dictators that want to close our economy and force every small business into bankruptcy so we all have to shop at a big box store or eat at a big corporate food chain. 

You really might be a alien.