Check your account email address ×

I believe in science

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

No....there aren’t. There are fractions of a typical year in those categories 

:lol:  So an average year only 300K die form the heart disease, diabetes, and the flu....:dunno:

They will be able to calculate COVIDS impact based on year over year deaths minus reduction in things like traffic fatalities because of less movement in 2020.  Actuarial’s will be able to calculate the number.  Your accusation doesn’t make sense on the surface.  SBYL  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....there aren’t. There are fractions of a typical year in those categories 

This is a fact. But hey, Covid has seemingly reduced deaths in all other categories so, there is that!  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Great, not only is he an investment expert, he’s an infectious disease scientist as well!

Which one?  Be literally found that none of the sites infamous “three stooges” knows much about anything at all unless it’s just about screaming and crying for the attention they need so badly.  Am I reading their idiocy wrong?  Maybe I am using the wrong filter?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great, not only is he an investment expert, he’s an infectious disease scientist as well!

Another gap up overnight on no news. Just like I fucking said. The only gains in the last 10% of run up have been gaps

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Sure wish Science could come up with a vaccine for that

There were studies being done with injecting polio into terminal cancer patiants. Then havnt heard a word of it for quite a while.

Here’s your rushed today market vaccine in a nutshell you fucking idiots

But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here’s your rushed today market vaccine in a nutshell you fucking idiots

But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants.

Well that is fucked....basically they are saying the whole thing is a  massive trial program and oh well if it fucks people up....we’ll do better next go around.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that is fucked....basically they are saying the whole thing is a  massive trial program and oh well if it fucks people up....we’ll do better next go around.

Dude....why do you think I am posting what I do? 

The fucking FDA isn’t “approving” anything either. They are “authorizing” it based on “emergency use” clauses.

This whole fucking thing wreaks of corruptions and fraud 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m more afraid of the way you can get half the country to agree to anything by merely framing it as a blue/ red issue.  It really is quite stunning. 

Only the other side is led though!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m more afraid of the way you can get half the country to agree to anything by merely framing it as a blue/ red issue.  It really is quite stunning. 

Politics are always driven by fear. Remember when muslims were going to kill you for your freedoms? Do you still walk around looking for muslims tryna kill you when you arent looking? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking FDA isn’t “approving” anything either. They are “authorizing” it based on “emergency use” clauses.

Sure as fuck seems that way.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Politics are always driven by fear. Remember when muslims were going to kill you for your freedoms? Do you still walk around looking for muslims tryna kill you when you arent looking? 

Uncle Snotty does!

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting fact that really doesn’t mean anything but Mitch McConnell had  polio as a kid. 

38A4E23B-7958-413F-831C-45175756F7BE.gif.c9e2eebf7b00b524dce99758545cf995.gif

Yuh....remember when Tools and Barbie were making fun of him for needing help up the stairs?  Yuh....these are quality people for sure!

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nailed it.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you reread.  You will see I made a point of saying blue / red.  As it does go both ways.  I’m. Pretty sure Muslim fear was a bipartisan fear though. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If you reread.  You will see I made a point of saying blue / red.  As it does go both ways.  I’m. Pretty sure Muslim fear was a bipartisan fear though. 

It has to be if you are going to steal trillions from your voters.