Check your account email address ×

Buy one covid vaccine and get free HIV!!!!

f7ben

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So if the testing works so well why all the lawsuits ? Guess the science once again is not always what it is cracked up to be . 

How much did you get for your vaginal mesh failure? 

He's literally the 3rd most ignorant poster on this site....i love the fact you believe in him enough to ask him questions though.  You are a source of sunshine! :lol:

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because vaccines aren’t needed against mild viruses moron

Nailed it.

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if you want the economy to open back up ASAP they are, retard. 

I don't know what happened to you during my "off schedule" here but, your posts sure make you sound like you've become another weak and stupid American.  You live here now, bro?

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's literally the 3rd most ignorant poster on this site....i love the fact you believe in him enough to ask him questions though.  You are a source of sunshine! :lol:

Nailed it.

I don't know what happened to you during my "off schedule" here but, your posts sure make you sound like you've become another weak and stupid American.  You live here now, bro?

All you have to do is ask him a simple question back and snowbeavis runs and hides.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because vaccines aren’t needed against mild viruses moron

Now you're an expert in infectious disease :lol2:

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Haven't had a flu shot in 40 years.  If they force people to get one in order to travel by air or attend whatever then with complete reluctance I may have to.  

Well there you go.

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

if you want the economy to open back up ASAP they are, retard. 

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

because none of the people he wants to impress on these boards are.....

Well afterall internet friends are important...............

On 12/13/2020 at 11:51 AM, Zambroski said:

Vinney and Toolkit.  What a team! :lol:

Go mask up, Vincent!  Scary Pandemic gonna gotcha!!

So now you are scared of masks and the vaccine. Add those to your phobia of sleeping away from home and you are quite the brave little soldier.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now you're an expert in infectious disease :lol2:

Ben had to choose between trade school and a free ride at MIT. 

He’s an occasionally electrocuted electrician by day but at nights he “does his own research”

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, everyone else is scared but you!  :lol:

Tell more stories about bravely standing up to store greeters.  I bet you really showed “the man” that day.  Even if “the man” was a 70 year old woman who has to wear a mask for her whole shift and listen to snowflakes like you bitch about wearing one for a 1/2 hour shopping trip. 
I bet you really stood out amongst all the other Karen and Kyles she met that day. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell more stories about bravely standing up to store greeters.  I bet you really showed “the man” that day.  Even if “the man” was a 70 year old woman who has to wear a mask for her whole shift and listen to snowflakes like you bitch about wearing one for a 1/2 hour shopping trip. 
I bet you really stood out amongst all the other Karen and Kyles she met that day. 

:lol: You ARE the Karen of FS though

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: Watching you and your other two “crew peeps” flail around in here trying to be relevant and significant is just priceless!  Especially after you come back after running away for months and pretend that nobody remembers the massive beat downs you all take before you exit. Nothing but, ignorant, cowardly, pathetic twats.

1E3A701B-5A5D-4DBA-A868-90C923342C9F.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You can wear a mask if you want.  Doesn’t bother me or anyone else a bit.  

I do wear one. I believe the scientists who tell me that wearing a mask will help protect others.  It’s an easy thing for me to do. but then again I’m not a whiney little bitch. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I do wear one. I believe the scientists who tell me that wearing a mask will help protect others.  It’s an easy thing for me to do. but then again I’m not a whiney little bitch. 

funny the liberal meccas where you would expect compliance to mask rules are not having any better go of it than florida where it's pretty universally ignored.  

there is no proven science behind masks,  esp with the sad excuse for masks many are wearing.  it's a comfort thing and something not that difficult to do but lets not pretend it's the silver bullet.  

It’ll be a while before my age group is even eligible to get the vaccine so unless there’s like tons of bad results from the first several waves I’m gonna get it too.  Every year I hear tons of people refuse to get regular flu shots too citing all sorts of unfounded concerns.  I ain’t too scurred.  

• Like 1

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

It’ll be a while before my age group is even eligible to get the vaccine so unless there’s like tons of bad results from the first several waves I’m gonna get it too.  Every year I hear tons of people refuse to get regular flu shots too citing all sorts of unfounded concerns.  I ain’t too scurred.  

You are fucking retarded 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

See?  Wear a mask if it makes you feel better.  I’m glad it does!  Not wearing one gives me the same euphoric feeling.  Oh, and you are FOR SURE, a “Whiney little bitch”.  That is undeniable.

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

funny the liberal meccas where you would expect compliance to mask rules are not having any better go of it than florida where it's pretty universally ignored.  

there is no proven science behind masks,  esp with the sad excuse for masks many are wearing.  it's a comfort thing and something not that difficult to do but lets not pretend it's the silver bullet.  

Word.