Check your account email address ×

Why were you banned from HCS?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you don't say.... :)

You and I probably need to join PSP - to keep them bitches in line.

I tried years ago....they won't let me in.  I prolly should have used a different name.  Poo guys are so fragile.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Doug said:

Was it your personal invite to bring him over.

Nope.  I do like him though.  He's fun to get riled up and it's easy as hell to do because he seemingly likes pies to his face with his comments.  Kinda bizarre but...whatever.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.  I do like him though.  He's fun to get riled up and it's easy as hell to do because he seemingly likes pies to his face with his comments.  Kinda bizarre but...whatever.

Maybe you could adapt one of THE amazing clutch kit to your next sled.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just want to know if he ever managed to get that hood off?

• Haha 2

Just now, Doug said:

Maybe you could adapt one of THE amazing clutch kit to your next sled.

Yuh....no.  Wait...you mean the one that comes with the duel helix with cut numbers marked #1 or #2?  :lol: 

I just want to know if he ever managed to get that hood off?

He did...then a polar bear came in and ate him.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Z since the other site is lite on mods you get a bump in pay and tap into some of that Polaris money we kept on hearing about.  You seem a lot more active on there as a Mod, you know fighting the fight for Rick and all.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Z since the other site is lite on mods you get a bump in pay and tap into some of that Polaris money we kept on hearing about.  You seem a lot more active on there as a Mod, you know fighting the fight for Rick and all.

where's a link to Rick's latest meltdown?

Just now, Doug said:

I think there are still plenty of mods.  Not sure who is or isn't though.  I just don't care.  I don't fully understand what all the mess was about as I was kinda absent from my regular sites for a while. I just don't take any of this shit that seriously. If I was around during the who fight, maybe I'd have thrown myself on my own sword also in a show of solidarity but, I'm not walking into a battle that's been over with for some time and slitting my own throat because some of my friends are dead.

No on the pay bump and for sure no on the Polaris money.

:lol: 

where's a link to Rick's latest meltdown?

It was in one of the Poo forums....with how own kind.  Go figure.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No on the pay bump and for sure no on the Polaris money.

:lol: 

When they said you now have a HCS company vehicle thought it may have been a Polaris slingshot.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I tried years ago....they won't let me in.  I prolly should have used a different name.  Poo guys are so fragile.  :lol:

Lately, I’m thinking Doo admins and Online Community Leaders take the cake on that. Lololol

Just now, Let it Snow! said:

Back in action 🤫

Oh honey, you all will be...trust me.  Or at least the ones not acting like retards.  Come on already.  This is just getting pathetic at a point.  You all know me and know I'm gonna post what the fuck I want...and still do.  But to try and pick a fight with a henchman the ownership clearly deems worthy is kinda silly to me.  But, I admire the gumption.....if I know what the big wHO HA was all about...I'd go out swinging too!  But I'm not doing it for some half-witted Doo tards on a website I don't even fucking visit anymore.

Owning a Doo is like owning a corvette.  Yes, it's a quality, top performing machine but, being put in the same boat at those Know nothing, retard owners is enough to sell and move on.

• Like 1