Why were you banned from HCS?

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm calling bullshit - - - -  Arctic Cat guys Never complain or clicked the Reported post button on HCS....... Never........ :lol: - - - sarcasm.gif.f3e7e4b0c07da24ba8142c80ca732d31.gif

Also the cat haters never come into the cat brand specific forums...... Never......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I hope NSR jumps in on the discussion and has a epic meltdown

Not Rick he's never had a melt down or asks someone to meet up with him and his son so he can give them a beat down.  

Edited by Jerry 976

32 minutes ago, mnstang said:

JOE PISHGAR

Right.  No they are having discussions of washing a snowmobile belt.  Joe wouldn't have a clue what they're talking about.  

Edited by Doug

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Not Rick he's never had a melt down or asks someone to meet up with him and his son so he can give them a beat down.  

LOL!  He is one funny fucker for sure.  Still, he’s passionate about the sport and his brand....gotta love that about him.  He’s just got a weird way to promote his knowledge and his business.....by being a hot headed retard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Really?

Rick the polaris guru from nh?

Yep there was a thread about a motorcycle accident and he knows some of the people in the accident, one thing lead to another in the thread and he said he would like to meet that person in person and give them a tune up along with his son and his son's P.D., needless to say his son was not very happy with his dads comments for several reasons.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yep there was a thread about a motorcycle accident and he knows some of the people in the accident, one thing lead to another in the thread and he said he would like to meet that person in person and give them a tune up along with his son and his son's P.D., needless to say his son was not very happy with his dads comments for several reasons.

Haha where was this in the goat fucker forum oops I mean N.H. forum?

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Haha where was this in the goat fucker forum oops I mean N.H. forum?

In the GDF a year or two ago maybe three, guy crossed the centerline of the road and took out a group of motorcycle riders, not sure if that thread got deleted or closed or both?

32 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

In the GDF a year or two ago maybe three, guy crossed the centerline of the road and took out a group of motorcycle riders, not sure if that thread got deleted or closed or both?

I remember that thread and Rick's meltdown and running of the mouth.

I also remember the POS that was driving the the truck that hit those riders , Zhukovskyy drugged out piece of shit.

• Like 1

I’ve visited that sight ( where all those bikers died ) a few times. Very very somber. Each person has a little memorial from friends/family/etc. If it doesn’t bring a tear or two to hour eyes being there,  your not human. 

Have lots if pics on my work pc if you guys are interested in seeing some time. Absolutely beautiful god’s country area, and thus why that group was riding thst area.

Pretty emotional for lots of people in the area.

As far as Rick, his personslity makes me lol alot. If I got in a squabble with him, probably not. Lol. Very brash andvexplosive. I drive by his shop alot, on a rural route, but weekend nights when usually closed. Sometimes he is there but don’t want to bother on a week-end night.

Edited by CFM

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  He is one funny fucker for sure.  Still, he’s passionate about the sport and his brand....gotta love that about him.  He’s just got a weird way to promote his knowledge and his business.....by being a hot headed retard.

I thought you were talking about Tommy there for a minute. :o:lmao:

11 hours ago, fortune46x said:

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY JOE STILL SITS WHEN HE PEES!

image.thumb.png.ffa9700a052b9ef43d0bcbf2a2d07caa.png

LOL - Joe executed someone from Iowa.  That's like killing a Canadian for being too polite.

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I mean I did allege that Joe had ties to isis , did 9/11 , and pees while sitting down...

grammatical errors now count for disbandment, but alas - ISIS is an acronym and should be capitalized so clearly you had it coming.

8 hours ago, Doug said:

Haven't posted over there since Saturday and got ban today for repeatedly posting spam.  Lol no warning no points just ban. :finger:

Was watching the brand specific forum and there's some good people over there yet. The hot topics were washing belts and using none, 1 or 2 washers with the needle bearing in the 2ndary.  I'm sure the oil thread will surface shortly.

let me get this straight, Doug S. got banned?  

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

I saw a post in cat forum where guys were complaining because it got hijacked and one guy was asking why a mod wasn't cleaning it up 😂

how many mods are left?  seriously...

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm calling bullshit - - - -  Arctic Cat guys Never complain or clicked the Reported post button on HCS....... Never........ :lol: - - - sarcasm.gif.f3e7e4b0c07da24ba8142c80ca732d31.gif

c'mon now Jerry, I know for a fact that numerous posts of mine were reported but properly adjudicated.  @HSR did slap my penis once though.  that guy sure has soft skin, for a man.

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

Also the cat haters never come into the cat brand specific forums...... Never......

they helped up the posts in the Cat forums because Cat really isn't giving us much to talk about other than how to fix four or five different things.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Polaris Proud People - remember that ninny from last year?  

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I thought you were talking about Tommy there for a minute. :o:lmao:

this site could use some Tommcat...

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Tommy is much funnier.

than tuberculosis... 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Very true.  He used to give Ricky fucking fits!  :lol:

this site seems to be lacking a 'how to remove an Arctic Cat hood thread... ???????

• Haha 1

I think this is considered a wrist slap?

I dont check my conversation alearts that often,but found this message there. No upside down or backwards spam allowed.

dean_s,

Your message (Contact information members no longer here.) contains inappropriate advertising or spam:

hardcoresledder.com or ɯoɔ˙ɹǝppǝןsɯopǝǝɹɟ
Strange some text is upside down and backwards.

This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

35 minutes ago, MnDean said:

I think this is considered a wrist slap?

I dont check my conversation alearts that often,but found this message there. No upside down or backwards spam allowed.

dean_s,

Your message (Contact information members no longer here.) contains inappropriate advertising or spam:

hardcoresledder.com or ɯoɔ˙ɹǝppǝןsɯopǝǝɹɟ
Strange some text is upside down and backwards.

This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

LOL at least you got a warning.  I was checking my conversations over on HCS because guys were sending me PM's asking information on their sleds so I know I received no warning from VS.  Didn't post anything for over 2 days and got ban.  I guess with the increase in people getting ban and the lack of Mods it just takes a while.

Edited by Doug

27 minutes ago, Doug said:

LOL at least you got a warning.  I was checking my conversations over on HCS because guys were sending me PM's asking information on their sleds so I know I received no warning from VS.  Didn't post anything for over 2 days and got ban.  I guess with the increase in people getting ban and the lack of Mods it just takes a while.

You could have got a surrogate internet  ban, do to your posts over here! Sheriff Joe Lol

44 minutes ago, MnDean said:

You could have got a surrogate internet  ban, do to your posts over here! Sheriff Joe Lol

Lol.  At least they didn't go to waste :good:

I guy being an Administer of a snowmobile that has no clue how to ride a snowmobile.  Still getting contacted by guys from HCS anyway.  They're saying the site is going down fast.

jpg_pres_retouche-f53f4.jpg

• Like 1