Check your account email address ×

Member Registrations

ckf

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sup Gents...... I would have never guessed it would be so hard to have my account deleted, and fuck face did eve delete it he deactivated it....... I guess his reading comprehension arern't that good or he's not a man of his word.....lol

Gunzz.jpg

:bc:

Welcome aboard, my man!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Going to have to see if I can remember my password..  last time I logged into HCS was in 2009 according to my profile...  seems to be a few asking about what the new site is.

If you know your user name over there and what email address you had use the contact us tab at the bottom of any forum page, volunteer mods & admins can not change or reset passwords on the new software VS is telling mods & admins to tell members with site issues to use the contact us tab. Even if you knew what your password was it more than likely wouldn't work because of the Forced password mess they did a few years back for security reason in the middle of the summer....... that was a bright fucking Idea, a forced password change in the middle of the summer on a snowmobile site......lol

Clicky below;

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/help/contact/

Edited by Jerry 976

On 12/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, McLovin said:

gonna post something now, will change my avatar there to Sleepless Joe.  although if i get banned i have a lot of PMs that have sledding info i refer back to.  Any way to download and archive that?

FYI, i had sent a PM at HCS over to HSR earlier today about Freedom Sledders and they even changed my private message heading from freedom sledders to hard core sledders. So, yeah, expect them to be monitoring all PMs.  

If you post the names of the other sites as a picture Creepy Joe's filters don't pick it up and it takes a longer time before he deletes it.