Check your account email address ×

HCS members

ckf

Guess I was the 3rd banning last night.  Mental midget gave me no warning.

Memorable night though ! Think I fell asleep laughing. :roflcrying:

Posted link from public information from VS own website, and then saw he actually worked near me and I mentioned that.

He's the only Joe on their website here:

https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

Hey Joe ! groin.gif

Tried signing in here this AM but I guess this retarded website security question  doesn't accept 'Yamaha' as a non snowmobiling manufacturer. :groin::roflcrying::roflcrying::roflcrying::roflcrying:

Lolol;olol:thumb:

Had to try again 1/2 hr ago and go with Honda.

Anyway, of course have been reading all the posts on HCS past then last night and today of course. This Joe guy is a censoring madman. He has a big trail on the net of thinking he's some forum administration god.

And bwt: from VS's page, Small Man Joe has only been there since July of this year. No wonder he thinks numbers are up !!!!!

Edited by CFM

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

well boys, hoping to help out best i can.  Knowledgeable in 90s, 00s, and 10s Polaris sleds as i've wrenched on them all.  Changed my user name as well from HCS.  

Caddy Lover, your Avatar is purrrrrrfect !!!! lololololol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What for?

You read my post above ? LOL. :guzzle:

BTW: Anybody else glad to be in a place with normal (good !) Emojies vs cell phone empji crap.

Heh, for a month or two, can you HCS members that came here and are using another name, put your HCS name in your sig or somewhere. Will make transition easier. 

Gracious ! 

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Dont forget about the bada bing sub either. You guys need to post some tits there. None of that faggot or trans testicle shit either.

EDIT and of course right as I post this, that faggot @Zambroski has to post @Polaris 550 with his 5D mag light.....

It’s here.

25 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mach's hangout.

Estrogena,

I posted several pics of my broads draped over me like I was Hugh Hefner. 

Where's YOUR broad?  Oh, you have none. And no, Lance in fishnet stockings, a bra, and red lipstick..DOES NOT COUNT!!!

Just now, McLovin said:

hmm, Joe looks to have posted something that was originally put up by HSR then edited?  About 44 minutes ago

The GDF forum rules was a sticky posted by me,,,I told him to take it down but ,well you see what he did. Go read the CE rules,,,, I changed them before he took my access away LMAO.