Check your account email address ×

Hcs ready to implode again

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rob offered it to me for 11 grand, when he first sold it.  I wanted no part of the shit show I knew would ensue, so backed off.  That cat dealer guy ended up grabbing it and flipping it a few years later for north of 50 grand if memory serves.  Its probably worth about 8 bucks now.

who's in charge there now?  I haven't been on in years, maybe a post or two with a specific question.  When it went corporate and the bots started following everyone around, I said fuck it.

In charge??? VS Joe apparently LOL. There is still a couple of non active mods,,,SayatodaUP is still admin. I'm the longest standing admin but was backing away from it,,,,10+ years of that was enough.

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Just read about 20 pages of the shit show that hcs has become.  Seems like it's ready for another do-over.  The dootalk shit has hit the hcs fan, what a mess.

Hcs isn't bad

Dootalk is for liberal whining fags

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Hcs isn't bad

Dootalk is for liberal whining fags

hcs is fucking horrible.  Not sure you know the history, but freedomsledder is all the cool kids that left hcs.  That's a horrible way to put it, bad example.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This "Joe" over there is a fucking snowflake! I've been going back and forth with him via PM's for the last 24 hours,,,he's on a power trip. Did you guys know that Pitgrunt from Dootalk was called bad names on HCS??? For reals,,,,bad names!!!! They were picking on him. I can't fucking believe it. Pitgrunt is a power tripping admin from Dootalk that has been running wild lately apparently.

On the plus side,,,,nobody is moderating HCS right now so have fun

PIT GRUNT is an ASSHOLE.

Unfortunately, the days of internet forums are numbered.  Much of that content has moved over to Facebook.  Which is a shame really for finding information.  Forums remain a good reference for decades.  Searching for an old post on Facebook is almost impossible.  HCS running authoritarian style won't let it last much longer.  Outside of the state forums I don't go on there much.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Most HCS Mods have been on a decade long power trip.  You’re no exception :lmao: 

There's no mods there now apparently so it's safe for you to go back. Just act like nothing ever happened  :news: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

hcs is fucking horrible.  Not sure you know the history, but freedomsledder is all the cool kids that left hcs.  That's a horrible way to put it, bad example.

I know the history.

I don't find hcs bad. It's a combination of fs.com crazyness and real sled content.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There's no mods there now apparently so it's safe for you to go back. Just act like nothing ever happened  :news: 

I don’t give two fucks about HCS - probably still one of the 130K even tough haven’t been on there in years.  

Closed it down once - I’m good :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why??

Because he insists we enforce the "terms of use" rules at the bottom of the page,,,basically no shit talk. He wants HCS to be more like Dootalk. I won't be part of that.

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well HOLY FUCK ,,,guess who just showed up on HCS????? Fat Dave!!!! Gonna get epic boys,,, grab some popcorn!!!

Dave from Saskatoon?  Fuck I might even log on for that. :lol:  We’ve since made friends after he badgered and stalked me for the better part of 5 yrs. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong...and no.  :lol:

I was reading the hcs terms of use and have a question about this one.  Is this considered OWNAGE or CIBER CUM?  

• Use the Web Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.

Internet Etiquette

Electronic forums such as email distribution lists, web-based forums, and classified advertising lists that may be provided by HardcoreSledder.com have ground rules and established etiquette for posting messages or material to these forums. Users should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. You may not use the Web Site to impersonate another person or misrepresent that you have authorization to act on behalf of HardcoreSledder.com or any other party. All messages transmitted by you should correctly identify you as the sender. Any attempt to alter the system configuration, to breach the security of the network, to gain unauthorized access to other users. email accounts, or any other attempt at 'hacking', is prohibited, and will result in the immediate cancellation of all access and privileges and the possibility of criminal and/or civil charges being brought.

Good God.  

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was reading the hcs terms of use and have a question about this one.  Is this considered OWNAGE or CIBER CUM?  

• Use the Web Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.

According to zbubbles that's what VS was doing to everyone.  AVAST motherfuckers. :lol:

• Haha 2