Check your account email address ×

Odd huh...

Snake

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign photographer, Aric Thompson, served as a Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) technician representative in Fulton County. The photographer described Harris as his “long time client” – over four years, according to him. In a similar Facebook post, Thompson also mentioned that he was working with Democratic activist Stacey Abrams.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you think I read Schneider’s bullshit posts? 🤣

Of course not, you just react to them, like a knee with a set of jumper cables attached to it.  God forbid you might actually have something substantive to say....  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign photographer, Aric Thompson, served as a Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) technician representative in Fulton County. The photographer described Harris as his “long time client” – over four years, according to him. In a similar Facebook post, Thompson also mentioned that he was working with Democratic activist Stacey Abrams.

TIKTOC

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course not, you just react to them, like a knee with a set of jumper cables attached to it.  God forbid you might actually have something substantive to say....  :lol: 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

TIKTOC

Something substantive like this...I realize this is what you are looking for...Frankie will be along shortly to give you what you want.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Something substantive like this...I realize this is what you are looking for...Frankie will be along shortly to give you what you want.

Me? I don't care..I'm not a Lib whining pussy b-tching about anything Trump was trying to accomplish, just have to accept Biden and hope he does okay.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Me? I don't care..I'm not a Lib whining pussy b-tching about anything Trump was trying to accomplish, just have to accept Biden and hope he does okay.

So why did you post Tic Toc in response...seems that you think Bidens election is fraudulent.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Frankie already loofah'd his stretch marks this am. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So why did you post Tic Toc in response...seems that you think Bidens election is fraudulent.

Well it was...

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Frankie already loofah'd his stretch marks this am. 

That’s just weird dude. And kinda gross.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

UBS invests 400 million in Dominion back in Oct.

UBS is 75% owned by the government of China.

Nothing to see.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1827586/000182758620000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Are you going to tell the class how the voting system works and how it was scammed? Still waiting. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are you going to tell the class how the voting system works and how it was scammed? Still waiting. 

It’s been explained in great detail.  Sorry you’re low information.