Check your account email address ×

US Dept of Energy tells Trump to go fuck his hat

ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Im hooking up the trailer and headed 350 miles north on Thursday....I need some myself :bc:

Getting fueled up this week.  Time for a few "shake down" and tuning runs myself.  Leaving from my driveway though.  We're close on snow.

:bc:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The 5th Amendment and the Pendleton Act would make that very difficult to do.

This is Trump, he does whatever he wants. His job has been to fire people!

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The 5th Amendment and the Pendleton Act would make that very difficult to do.

5th amendment ? is it a criminal case? Pendleton act should not apply to someone working for u that is also working to derail what U want to accomplish IMHO .. cut funding to the whole department then rehire each person after a extensive interview and work history investigation. hell why stop there ? every agency receiving tax money should have to go through this every 10 yrs min by a outside agent

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

5th amendment ? is it a criminal case? Pendleton act should not apply to someone working for u that is also working to derail what U want to accomplish IMHO .. cut funding to the whole department then rehire each person after a extensive interview and work history investigation. hell why stop there ? every agency receiving tax money should have to go through this every 10 yrs min by a outside agent

Yea the 5th Amendment, how about that.....another one of those pesky protections that the Founding Fathers put in the Bill of Rights. Then you have the Pendleton Act which is a fucking Act of Congress, then there is that other Act of Congress the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, and then you have all these things like Naval Reactors and other DOE run programs in many states and I'm here to tell you that many members on both sides of the aisle in Congress will not be happy when the executive tries to cut DOE related jobs.

Cut funding and then spend a fortune rehiring after extensive interviews and investigations, perhaps we can create a special tax for the Dept. of Firing and Rehiring, and you know it's going to have to be a big tax to pay for all the lawyers and be litigating an endless parade of lawsuits, and then you have the HUGE expense of extensive interviews and investigations :news: 

Civil Service Protections

Unlike private sector employees whom employers may fire at will, federal, state and local government employees enjoy procedural protections before they can be terminated from employment. These rights come from the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution, which prohibits the government from harming employees' property interest in their income without minimum due process of law. The procedures that federal government agencies must follow when terminating an employee appear in the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978. Procedures for firing state and local government employees come under the laws of each state or municipality.

http://work.chron.com/can-fired-civil-service-jobs-19492.html

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Im hooking up the trailer and headed 350 miles north on Thursday....I need some myself :bc:

I'm heading up Friday night with the plow on truck. The camp association plow truck has a blown engine. So I'll be opening up mine and some of the neighbor's camps.

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Only a liberal thinks like this.  Seems now that there are some questions as to who in the scientific community is backing GW....nobody wants their name out there.  Religions....they are tough to defend with facts.  OOPSY!

What a bincha mooks!  Hey....wave goodbye to Obama's "Legacy".  

:lol:

Like revealing taxes?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea the 5th Amendment, how about that.....another one of those pesky protections that the Founding Fathers put in the Bill of Rights. Then you have the Pendleton Act which is a fucking Act of Congress, then there is that other Act of Congress the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, and then you have all these things like Naval Reactors and other DOE run programs in many states and I'm here to tell you that many members on both sides of the aisle in Congress will not be happy when the executive tries to cut DOE related jobs.

Cut funding and then spend a fortune rehiring after extensive interviews and investigations, perhaps we can create a special tax for the Dept. of Firing and Rehiring, and you know it's going to have to be a big tax to pay for all the lawyers and be litigating an endless parade of lawsuits, and then you have the HUGE expense of extensive interviews and investigations :news: 

and again why do we afford gov workers all theses extra rights along with higher pay than they would receive doing the same job in the privet sector? the government is broken in a big way and laws like this are part of the reason . shit can them all and hire them as contract workers if they are worthy . if u just cut funding to a program it is a poss way around .

or we just keep doing everything the same and watch the bloat and incompetence run ramped .

at bare bones min all new hires for any fed job should be contract only work    

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So now Trump can't "drain the swamp" even if he wants to?

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whos names is he going to ask for next? The Jewish ones? The Democrats only? Blacks? Muslims?

What?  Because that's the same thing?  When a persons decisions are presumed to be scientific facts that are used in deciding and developing policy, I'm pretty sure it's relative and prudent to ask who the fuck is making these decisions.  And if those that made them or contributed to the information to make them refuse to step forward, well, its simple, their theories and "facts" were disengenious.

Try to keep up here you fuck-wad.  I'm not here to educate you all day, every day.  Or wait....am I?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Because that's the same thing?  When a persons decisions are presumed to be scientific facts that are used in deciding and developing policy, I'm pretty sure it's relative and prudent to ask who the fuck is making these decisions.  And if those that made them or contributed to the information to make them refuse to step forward, well, its simple, their theories and "facts" were disengenious.

Try to keep up here you fuck-wad.  I'm not here to educate you all day, every day.  Or wait....am I?

It's a never ending battle with a few on here

56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So now Trump can't "drain the swamp" even if he wants to?

It's best to not delve too much into his postings.  While presented as "knowledge based", they seem to be much more speculative.  

And if the last year or so of his post "speculations" are any indicator of success, well.......

:lol:

Hey Vincent,  :bc:

IMG_1620.JPG

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and again why do we afford gov workers all theses extra rights along with higher pay than they would receive doing the same job in the privet sector? the government is broken in a big way and laws like this are part of the reason . shit can them all and hire them as contract workers if they are worthy . if u just cut funding to a program it is a poss way around .

or we just keep doing everything the same and watch the bloat and incompetence run ramped .

at bare bones min all new hires for any fed job should be contract only work    

I'm with you 100% on government workers and there bullshit pensions, retirement age, protections against firings etc., what I'm pointing out is the layers of protections these folks have from getting fired, and it's not that incompetent government workers don't get fired they do and it's a lengthy process.

Now the thing is if you work for the govt. and you are doing your job it's just about impossible to get fired, and you certainly can't get fired for political reasons and I don't see the politicians ever changing the civil servants protection from political firings.

On 12/13/2016 at 2:37 PM, Rw06GT said:

Exactly. They'll do his bidding soon enough. Will be nice to see some semblance of an actual energy policy unlike the last 8 years of whatever you call Obama's stewardship.

and a damn budget!! havent had one in 8 fucking years no wonder obama spend more than all other presidents combined.