Check your account email address ×

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won't be a walk in the park

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won't be a walk in the park

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/covid-vaccine-cdc-should-warn-people-the-side-effects-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html 

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’

PUBLISHED MON, NOV 23 20204:19 PM EST 
UPDATED TUE, NOV 24 20206:36 PM EST 
Berkeley Lovelace Jr. 

KEY POINTS 
- The CDC must be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine, doctors urged during a meeting Monday with CDC advisors. 

- Dr. Sandra Fryhofer said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot. 

- Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache. 

“If this proves to work, people are going to have to toughen up,” she said. “The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure. ... You will need to take a day off after the second dose.”

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’d have to be a full blown drooling retard to be under the age of 80 and let them inject that rushed experimental bullshit in you

It will be pretty epic if this shot starts killing people.  Wonder if they tested it on people that have preexisting conditions or if it was mostly healthy people that wouldn’t be really affected anyways if they got the actual virus.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’d have to be a full blown drooling retard to be under the age of 80 and let them inject that rushed experimental bullshit in you

I don't agree with you much, but you are correct on this one.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It will be pretty epic if this shot starts killing people.  Wonder if they tested it on people that have preexisting conditions or if it was mostly healthy people that wouldn’t be really affected anyways if they got the actual virus.

Who in their right mind with pre existing conditions would take that shit during the trials?

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People are ignoring the 14 day quarantine.
CDC changes guidelines to a more comfortable 7 days.   

There are hypocrites on FB telling people to stay home for the holidays and in the next post they want to travel for club sports for their children.  It's fucking nuts.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I'll sacrifice myself and get at the back of the line, let others get this flu shot first.

Let me know how everyone that gets this is doing after the first year. 

I agree...  it is best used on those that need it and not wasted on those that don’t.   The incoming admin plans on sending a bunch around the globe before the needs of the US are met anyways.  Since I already had Covid and it was nothing much of anything for me so I will let those that need it get it year after year after year.

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are hypocrites on FB telling people to stay home for the holidays and in the next post they want to travel for club sports for their children.  It's fucking nuts.

Yep,  it is amazing watching people pick and choose what isn’t going to kill grandma.  
   What fucking difference does it make what time of the day I am out?   :lol: 

The governor was just on talking about empty chairs next thanksgiving because of your reckless actions killed them,.