Check your account email address ×

Report your Neighbors

jtssrx

NOPE!! This is what I said to do from DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock everything and everybody down!!! YOUR FREEDOM ends at the perimeter of my family's safety zone!!

If somebody ever infected my family member uneccessarily, they would be the sorriest mother-fukker that ever lived.

Too many of you Americans are too tough, and need to be slammed.

You guys all thought I Was joking about STATE TROOPers and national Guardsmen, knocking bikers off their bikes into STURGIS, but I was not. THE FUCKING TOUGH BASTARDS went home and infected half of Minnesota!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lock everything and everybody down!!! YOUR FREEDOM ends at the perimeter of my family's safety zone!!

If somebody ever infected my family member uneccessarily, they would be the sorriest mother-fukker that ever lived.

You guys all thought I Was joking about STATE TROOPers and national Guardsmen, knocking bikers off their bikes into STURGIS, but I was not. THE FUCKING TOUGH BASTARDS went home and infected half of Minnesota!!!!

SO if no one can leave their home, how will you get your groceries delivered? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

SO if no one can leave their home, how will you get your groceries delivered? 

Instacart, like I've been doing for about 8 months.    

Only thing we've given up is going out to eat............BFD.

We just pick up now, and they throw it in the back of the car. 

I can do this for YEARS if I have to. 

I know what COVID is doing to people...............it's a CHOKING DEATH!!!!! It ain't the flu!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Be alot easier if there was nothing to report

The meteor....Smile and wait for the flash. It's the ultimate "Reset"

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

But if the instacart douche cant leave her house. Oh wait, you want everyone locked down except for those who cater to your needs. I get it now.

No. they are considered essential workers. They mask-up, do the order, and drop it out front on your step. It REDUCES the amount of people in close places. Only way to control this nightmare is to use EVERY POSSIBLE TACTIC, until the VACCINES and TREATMENTS are fully available....................another few weeks or months. 

Oh, they make money doin the INSTACART stuff............every one of their cars is newer than mine!!! no catering to me, they make a ton off us. They actually WANT MY ORDER THE SECOND IT'S POSTED TO THEM!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The meteor....Smile and wit for the flash. It's the ultimate "Reset"

Fuck Me I can't get 30 seconds into Our Fuckwad Trudeau speech. Unfnbelievalble, "The Pandemic is the perfect time" How n where do Liberals get so fucking retarded

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But if the instacart douche cant leave her house. Oh wait, you want everyone locked down except for those who cater to your needs. I get it now.

Hey Steve, if I place an order to Marianno's for some LaSagana and Veal Parmesan, would you mind picking it up for me, and dropping it off outside???   I'll give ya' a few bucks extra, OK??????  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Steve, if I place an order to Marianno's for some LaSagana and Veal Parmesan, would you mind picking it up for me, and dropping it off outside???   I'll give ya' a few bucks extra, OK??????  

Sure , Im not afraid of a cold. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then you stay locked up in your home you chicken shit little man . Don't put your fear on the rest of the countery who still need to go out and be productive so little nervous pussys can stay in there basement 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Steve. There's a $20 in it for ya if you dip your dink in the lasagna.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Then you stay locked up in your home you chicken shit little man . Don't put your fear on the rest of the countery who still need to go out and be productive so little nervous pussys can stay in there basement 

LMAO!! Go to work, and shut the fuck up!!  I'll do what the fuck I wanna' do!! If I wanna' stay on my place, I'll stay here. If I wanna go out, I'll go out. I'm retired, I don't have to go anyplace. I don't even wanna go anyplace, why should I???? 

Put on your fukkin mask, and go to work, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!  BWAHAHAHAHA! Go to work you faggot, and let me know when you start kakking!! LMMFAO!!!

My dad is 94. When this first started I told him to stay home as it was people his age this was affecting . He said " Im 94 , Im not going to stay in my house for a yr just to die of natural causes 1 week after they tell me I can go  out."

A week later I was working at my cousins house and my uncle was there. I asked him to talk with his brother ( my dad ) about staying in " he just looked at me weird and said " there is no cure for 90"

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

My dad is 94. When this first started I told him to stay home as it was people his age this was affecting . He said " Im 94 , Im not going to stay in my house for a yr just to die of natural causes 1 week after they tell me I can go  out."

A week later I was working at my cousins house and my uncle was there. I asked him to talk with his brother ( my dad ) about staying in " he just looked at me weird and said " there is no cure for 90"

How much did your dad make this year in the market?? Does he still want to run a 42 Fountain out the the jetties with twin 1550s, with people on the banks saying "OMG!! Is that Reggie Fountain, racing! "

I mean like come on, dad's got 21 years on me. In 21 years if I even make it that far, I'll definitely be shitting my pants in the chicken coop. Fer Christs SAke I almost shit my pants a few months ago.  barely made it into the house!!!!   :wtf::wtf::wtf: