Check your account email address ×

Ted Cruz Uses Twitter CEO's Response to OWN Him and Expose Their Blatant Censorship

jtssrx

• Gold Member

That was pretty much an ownage of epic proportions....  you should even be a Ted Cruz hater and see the ownage...  if ya don’t you are nothing but a hack without a functioning brain and a plastic patriot/American of sort

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See if you answer the question pant leg humper.

Of course any Constitutionalist believes in free speech but what are the legalities of Dorsey doing what you claim he is doing? I didn’t watch the OP BTW.🤣
BTW that fact that you think he looks like a weird stoner had no legal standing sir! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course any Constitutionalist believes in free speech but what are the legalities of Dorsey doing what you claim he is doing? I didn’t watch the OP BTW.🤣
BTW that fact that you think he looks like a weird stoner had no legal standing sir! 🤣🤣

The legalities are that Twitter needs to lose their section 230 protection.  Of course you didn’t watch it. Thanks for playing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The legalities are that Twitter needs to lose their section 230 protection.  Of course you didn’t watch it. Thanks for playing.

So wait a minute...the OP is a tweet..was it silenced or deleted? Was Dinesh silenced?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donnies Cult is pissed they can’t spread unfettered lies :lmao: Fuck the cult 

Dumbest shit I will read all day. How anyone can’t watch that and not understand the big picture with no concern is beyond me. It doesn’t matter which side of the isle you’re on. Donnie’s cult are the only blind sheep?  Holy shit. 😂😂 Speechless  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donnie’s Cult is running to sites like Parler where their lies are unchecked.  Speaking of Rafael Cruz..... 

516D1298-C560-4AA2-854B-6CD3A076D234.jpeg

And your side and the media lied for 4 years....Russia, ukraine, Jusse Smollet, Nick Sandman,  racism.... the list goes on and on.

i-hate-the-president588.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And your side and the media lied for 4 years....Russia, ukraine, Jusse Smollet, Nick Sandman,  racism.... the list goes on and on.

i-hate-the-president588.jpg.jpeg

Slopes a fucking moron but not really that much different than the Cult members.   Kool aid drinkers on both sides are fucking retarded.  We just have more Trump ones here to make the retards feel like it's normal. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Crowder said:

While you jerk off to Rachael Maddow every evening listing to her truths. :lol2:

It looks like Rafael is rubbing one out over Donny as he disparaged his wife.  :dunno:  Not too mention Donny claimed Rafael’s dad played a part in JFK’s assassination ....:snack:   That Teddy sure has balls..... :lmao: 

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Slopes a fucking moron but not really that much different than the Cult members.   Kool aid drinkers on both sides are fucking retarded.  We just have more Trump ones here to make the retards feel like it's normal. 

Toolkit is on another level