Check your account email address ×

They were so fucking good.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I hated the Beatles until I listened to Abbey Road high on Acid. then I thought they were geniuses. Black Sabbath on acid is a whole other level of genius. 

Listening to the White album while under the influence of an unknown substance. Opened my eyes to see this biker dude with a full patch jacket sitting on the other side of room laughing hysterically at me. Pock marked face and greasy hair. I asked him what was to funny. He said I looked like the pet hamster he had as a kid. What the fuck. :lol: 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

You’re a faggot. The world’s biggest. Maybe in the known universe and those still unknown. 

Oh settle down, go listen to the beatles, maybe suck yourself a big fat cock.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

the acid changes everything. You can tell those mother fuckers were dosing when they wrote that shit. 

Did plenty in the late 70's. They still sucked , candy ass pop. What are you going to claim next reospeedwagon rocked?

I can’t say I was ever a huge fan.  I watched that movie where the guy wakes up and no one has ever heard of the Beatles and he steals their songs.  I got to admit they wrote some damn catchy tunes.  In a time when most can come up with one song at best, you got to give them props .  

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did plenty in the late 70's. They still sucked , candy ass pop. What are you going to claim next reospeedwagon rocked?

Now that is funny! But can’t compare the turdwagon to the Beatles. 

Often times bands aren’t as appreciated or respected as they should because many don’t understand or put into perspective what other music was that going on at the time to understand what they did. Gotta respect the Beatles.  Personally I’m more of a Sgt Peppers era Beatles fan. 

• Gold Member

I think their best songs ever was “I wish they all could be Californian girls” or something like that....  not sure if that was the title or the main catchy verse.

Edited by BOHICA

28 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think their best songs ever was “I wish they all could be Californian girls” or something like that....  not sure if that was the title or the main catchy verse.

That wasn't the Beatles.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a faggot. The world’s biggest. Maybe in the known universe and those still unknown. 

Yeah, he pissed me off too.

I have a list of his shit:

Said I was a short, fat old lady

Said I was mentally unstable

Posted a pic of a guy with a dog, said it was me

Called me a fucktard

He's got about 16 years on me, and about 5 inches taller, and has been workin' Goombah construction for years.

I have kind of fucked-up my entire elbow/arm and ain't feelin' too good, but as soon as I think I can choke him the fuck out at Marianno's, I think I'll have ta' go for it. Maybe I'll wait til he's wicked drunk some night, and is stuffed with lasagna, and can barely make it to his truck, then I'll fix that Goombah for calling me an old, short, fat lady. FUKKER!!!    Fukkin Gravano!!!!:slapping::horse::kneebash::thumbdown2::shitstorm::ronald::smack: