Check your account email address ×

Make ‘em Wait In The Rain

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course there is zero chance the President might have something important pop up.  :lol:  Snacks you crack me up with your lack of comprehensive thought.  Like that red headed cunt know's what the minute by minute day of a President is like. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course there is zero chance the President might have something important pop up.  :lol:  Snacks you crack me up with your lack of comprehensive thought.  Like that red headed cunt know's what the minute by minute day of a President is like. 

There really is zero chance considering he has been holed up in the Whitehouse pouting and tweeting since the election but of course you’re right on time defending him AGAIN.🤣

The rain does tend to  scare him off just like it did overseas for the D Day Event.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  we know he’s not reading :lmao:  Calling into Faux?  :lol:  🍔 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

NBC aired it a couple hours ago. Trump didn't even use an umbrella!!!!

Amazing what 7 can of this stuff will do to your hair. Rain proof/ blizzard proof and hurricane proof. Even rotor wash would has a hard time dislodging a single stand of that " pelt "

20201111_191352.jpg

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

He's almost as dumb as Bhen and thats sayin' something.  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

really? The lengths you will go to in order to defend this toolbag. 

Something important 'popped up' :lol: 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Uh... This never happened

Or I can find no evidence of either President being late. Just more tarded orange man bad crying libtard fictional yeast infected hysterical twat waffle cry baby lying bullshit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Uh... This never happened

Or I can find no evidence of either President being late. Just more tarded orange man bad crying libtard fictional yeast infected hysterical twat waffle cry baby lying bullshit. 

:news: 

The president and his entourage – including first lady Melania Trump, Vice President Pence and second lady Karen Pence – did not arrive at the tomb until well after the scheduled start time of 11 a.m. ET. The president's motorcade was still driving toward the tomb as a gun salute to veterans rang out, according to the White House pool report.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:news: 

The president and his entourage – including first lady Melania Trump, Vice President Pence and second lady Karen Pence – did not arrive at the tomb until well after the scheduled start time of 11 a.m. ET. The president's motorcade was still driving toward the tomb as a gun salute to veterans rang out, according to the White House pool report.

They shot at the POTUS ?!?!

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

Really?   The lengths you go to be critical of someone who isn't your President and of which you have zero say in really takes the cake.  :lol:   "I rarely get into American Political threads."  :lol:  

• Haha 2