Check your account email address ×

China has been settling into Jamaica

Haha we just go overthrow their leaders, install our puppet regimes and let them live in oppression and poverty so corporate interests can loot them. China just comes bringing money. LOL 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Beyond winter weather they have jack shit . If China wants to help them have at it 

its close to the US,  much like Cuba was a foothold to fuck with us for the russians Jamaica can be as well for the chinese

We are supposed to go to Jamaica in March(work sales contest),  been years since I was there for a full vacation hopefully it won't be cancelled.  I like free trips to the Caribbean.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

its close to the US,  much like Cuba was a foothold to fuck with us for the russians Jamaica can be as well for the chinese

We are supposed to go to Jamaica in March(work sales contest),  been years since I was there for a full vacation hopefully it won't be cancelled.  I like free trips to the Caribbean.  

Who cares omho not our job or concern as a countery 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

OUr suppliers used to do it every winter. That stopped in 08 and never returned.

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The Jamaicans are more knowledgeable about American government than 90% of the members here.

55 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

OUr suppliers used to do it every winter. That stopped in 08 and never returned.

we used to take the top 10 managers and top 30 sales guys when i started in this business.   I lost by a couple of deals in 96 and then I won it from 97-07 under variations of that first as a sales guy then 98+ as a manager.   No company trips from 08-14.   We will have about 75 people win it this year,  norm has been 40-50.  2019's got cancelled and my guess is 2020 will as well 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Who cares omho not our job or concern as a countery 

yes fuck having any friends in the rest of the world.  That is brilliant

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we used to take the top 10 managers and top 30 sales guys when i started in this business.   I lost by a couple of deals in 96 and then I won it from 97-07 under variations of that first as a sales guy then 98+ as a manager.   No company trips from 08-14.   We will have about 75 people win it this year,  norm has been 40-50.  2019's got cancelled and my guess is 2020 will as well 

yes fuck having any friends in the rest of the world.  That is brilliant

So now we should run to the Caribbean with money we don't have to pay them to like us . Brilliant lmfao