Check your account email address ×

winter weather weapons, what ya got?

Just now, Momorider said:

Mexican contributing member :lol: 

The fucker snuck across the border before Trump built the wall :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

He probably blows in 5th,like I do. just put on skis and get pulled around the yard :bong:

There's an idea that would make things quicker and easier :lol:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ariens platinum SHO and hell yes it has auto-turn!  Love it.  Just got done cleaning up what looks like about 6-8 inches.  Sledding season is right around the corner!

IMG_1631.JPG

Can't tell... this years model?  Just got one.... not impressed with the throttle/choke combo on a fucking co-axial ROUND DIAL!  And the metal gas tank is 2" deep and holds mebbe a quart of fuel.

Why these engine manufacturers cant leave well enough alone.....

Just now, Polarissledder said:

Can't tell... this years model?  Just got one.... not impressed with the throttle/choke combo on a fucking co-axial ROUND DIAL!  And the metal gas tank is 2" deep and holds mebbe a quart of fuel.

Why these engine manufacturers cant leave well enough alone.....

Last years model.  I picked it up last November if I remember right.  It is sweet.  That auto turn goes off without a hitch.  And hand warmers are nice and hot. It's still new but it's been through about as bad as it's gonna get and never a single issue.  Not cheap but worth it for a nice rig.  I keep them for a good while.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Last years model.  I picked it up last November if I remember right.  It is sweet.  That auto turn goes off without a hitch.  And hand warmers are nice and hot. It's still new but it's been through about as bad as it's gonna get and never a single issue.  Not cheap but worth it for a nice rig.  I keep them for a good while.

Hand warmers would be nice to have on my Honda. I bought the enclosure when I bought it 2 years ago but never installed it.