Check your account email address ×

No more fucking stimulus....no more fucking fed injection

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well living in indiana must be like living in hell so it wasn't a great choice  

Ben like too many American's only regard "wealth" in terms of a monetary value.  They make it equal to happiness somehow.

If I was earning 10x's what I am now and have to live in some cities in the US I'd be fucking miserable and consider myself poor compared to my life now.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Ben like too many American's only regard "wealth" in terms of a monetary value.  They make it equal to happiness somehow.

If I was earning 10x's what I am now and have to live in some cities in the US I'd be fucking miserable and consider myself poor compared to my life now.  

Great point.  Hear all about how these guys are going to move when they retire.  FUCK THAT.  I may not make the $$$ I could in another area, but I live in the very place I want to retire.  Why wait until you are retired when you can live the retired life while you are young? 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

actually he said he was moving back for the lifestyle and personal happiness even if it will cost him a ton of money.  Personally I am glad I live in a place with both great quality of life and job opportunities.  Because of that it is expensive but worth it.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

actually he said he was moving back for the lifestyle and personal happiness even if it will cost him a ton of money.  Personally I am glad I live in a place with both great quality of life and job opportunities.  Because of that it is expensive but worth it.  

Too each their own.   He is the one now calling himself poor.   We all make those decisions at one time or another.   Someone who loves the city might hate where I live and the things I enjoy.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

except he left a substantially higher paying job to move back home to one that paid far less.....

• Thanks 2

Just now, frenchy said:

except he left a substantially higher paying job to move back home to one that paid far less.....

Yes and now calls himself poor.   My point is not everyone thinks "wealth" is a salary figure.  

Too each their own.   He is the one now calling himself poor.   We all make those decisions at one time or another.   Someone who loves the city might hate where I live and the things I enjoy.  

agreed last thing i want to do is live in the middle of no where.  Hell i hated the couple years i spent 25 minutes from everything.  I'm personally fine moving to a condo where people take care of all the home maint,  just can't get the wife on board with that yet.   

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed last thing i want to do is live in the middle of no where.  Hell i hated the couple years i spent 25 minutes from everything.  I'm personally fine moving to a condo where people take care of all the home maint,  just can't get the wife on board with that yet.   

Yep.....to each their own.  :thumbsup:   Not what I want but more power to you.   I love living in the middle of nowhere.   I'm 3-5 hrs from 5 large metropolitian area's.   Easy-peasy when I want to go enjoy all they have to offer.  I also can step out my door and UTV, sled, hunt, fish golf and more....and of course work.   15 minute drive to work with zero stop lights.    Just how I like it.   I don't spend my time sitting in traffic in a vehicle.  I'd pull my fucking hair out if I had to deal with that every single day. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.....to each their own.  :thumbsup:   Not what I want but more power too you.   

Place i've identified as a possibility in FL the houses are literally 30 feet apart.   IDGAF as long as I can have my boat parked out front.  

• Like 1

Place i've identified as a possibility in FL the houses are literally 30 feet apart.   IDGAF as long as I can have my boat parked out front.  

With as well as my place up north pays for itself I'd consider owning a place in Florida and doing the same thing.   Love many area's there just a few weeks a year though. 

With as well as my place up north pays for itself I'd consider owning a place in Florida and doing the same thing.   Love many area's there just a few weeks a year though. 

I could never live there FT but having a spot for the shoulder months and a bit portion of the winter would be good.   The place is great in October/November and march/april when it's shitty in this area.   I have always hated November early december the most along with April up here.      

• Like 1

I could never live there FT but having a spot for the shoulder months and a bit portion of the winter would be good.   The place is great in October/November and march/april when it's shitty in this area.   I have always hated November early december the most along with April up here.      

Actually I like Florida best in July/August.   Love the heat and almost needing to be in the water.   Too many bad driving seniors fall and spring.  :lol:  I could see those months being awesome when I take golf back up.   

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You are also a lazy couch potato & have lost all your T ...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You are also a lazy couch potato & have lost all your T ...

because i don't want to have to take care of a property I am not at?  Sure you go with that.    No reason to have a big house with the associated maint when spending part of the time in another state 1500 miles away.   it's worked ok the last decade when i spent a lot of time away in the winter because my son could snow blow.  he's not going to be living with us much longer.  

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You don't like April because you stop snowmobiling too early like 95% of people, I went from snowmobiling on April 18th right into golfing and lawn maintenance, gotta come do a lake ride with us sometime bub. :bc:

Just now, GGNHL said:

You don't like April because you stop snowmobiling too early like 95% of people, I went from snowmobiling on April 18th right into golfing and lawn maintenance, gotta come do a lake ride with us sometime bub. :bc:

that is one of the issues with April for sure.   everything being dead in November and April is my issue.  Used to work with a guy who loved November because everything was dead,  he was a bigger black cloud than me.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

because i don't want to have to take care of a property I am not at?  Sure you go with that.    No reason to have a big house with the associated maint when spending part of the time in another state 1500 miles away.   it's worked ok the last decade when i spent a lot of time away in the winter because my son could snow blow.  he's not going to be living with us much longer.  

You just said you hated living 25 min from the city ... & you want to sit in a condo while other men take care of the outside.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You just said you hated living 25 min from the city ... & you want to sit in a condo while other men take care of the outside.

no i hated living 25 minutes from everything.  I lived 25 min from the grocery store,  where we ate where we worked and where our friends and family were.   many don't care that they are 30+ minutes away.  it doesn't work for me,  I want everything I normally do to be within 15 minutes and my real preference would be walking distance from downtown.  Some people like rural I do not.   For now my 13 mile ride to work is perfect in the morning,  might get behind 2-3 cars at the toll.   When i next buy it's too a long term situation and raking mowing and moving snow in my 60's and 70's isn't in my plans.  Heading to FL or somewhere else warm to boat and hang out is a much better use of my time.  I'll prob end up in a neighborhood of detached condo's to please the wife,   she gets more space and I get a set it and forget it property like i want.  I'm ready to be south in th winter before she is but that is because my job allows me to work from anywhere.  One of my coworkers disappeared a few weeks back and outside some short jumps up here will spend the next 6 months in Sarasota.    

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no i hated living 25 minutes from everything.  I lived 25 min from the grocery store,  where we ate where we worked and where our friends and family were.   many don't care that they are 30+ minutes away.  it doesn't work for me,  I want everything I normally do to be within 15 minutes and my real preference would be walking distance from downtown.  Some people like rural I do not.   For now my 13 mile ride to work is perfect in the morning,  might get behind 2-3 cars at the toll.   When i next buy it's too a long term situation and raking mowing and moving snow in my 60's and 70's isn't in my plans.  Heading to FL or somewhere else warm to boat and hang out is a much better use of my time.  I'll prob end up in a neighborhood of detached condo's to please the wife,   she gets more space and I get a set it and forget it property like i want.  I'm ready to be south in th winter before she is but that is because my job allows me to work from anywhere.  One of my coworkers disappeared a few weeks back and outside some short jumps up here will spend the next 6 months in Sarasota.    

I pay people to do that so I don't have to, on two properties.  

Make your money work for you so you don't have to.:bc:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 7:24 PM, f7ben said:

Also these fucking assholes need to quit manipulating the overnight markets through futures and the obvious wash sales between fed proxy trading desks needs to end 

Every bit of the last 8 sessions worth of gains were in after hours trading. Massive massive fraud by the Fed proxies.

They strategically break technical resistance levels in the overnight all for the purpose of burning options both calls and puts and dampening any spikes in volatility.

The worst fraud in history 

Edited by f7ben

I've lived in the city and in the suburbs and I loved both. There is so much to do in the city. And thats where all of the hot bitches are! 

My parents grew up in farm country and I spent many summers there while growing up and was bored to fucking death most of the time. Seriously I fucking hated it. I think I could retire up in the northwoods as many of my hobbies could be better accommodated there but where we live now we have a very social lifestyle. Always have friends and neighbors over or going to their houses, hanging out, grilling, drinking, etc... I would miss that. I have a really good network of friends here. Plus the convenience of everything. Stores, restaurants, you name it, its all within minutes. I couldnt imagine having to dedicate hours to go to home depot or a decent grocery store. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every bit of the last 8 sessions worth of gains were in after hours trading. Massive massive fraud by the Fed proxies.

They strategically break technical resistance levels in the overnight all for the purpose of burning options both calls and puts and dampening any spikes in volatility.

The worst fraud in history 

The markets are like politics, not ideal but nothing you can do about it. The majority of people are too stupid and/or lazy to collaborate to make any meaningful change. All you can do is play the game youre in to the best of your ability.