Check your account email address ×

No more fucking stimulus....no more fucking fed injection

f7ben

Let fair market fundamentals return .....let price discovery and proper asset valuation dictate price structure. Not a never ending Fed bid. 

I think you guys are gonna fucking cry when you see the tantrum the market throws if the Fed doesn’t go to negative rates or directly buying stocks. We aren’t getting a stimulus anytime soon 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also these fucking assholes need to quit manipulating the overnight markets through futures and the obvious wash sales between fed proxy trading desks needs to end 

Interesting theory, not that I expect you to be able to offer evidence or expound on it.  Wash sales are illegal and you can go to jail for it.  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Interesting theory, not that I expect you to be able to offer evidence or expound on it.  Wash sales are illegal and you can go to jail for it.  

That’s not actually true....wash sales between different trading desks at the same firm are now legal and have been since some semi recent legislation. Can’t remember if it was Dodd or what

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

From a guy that benefited off the stimulus

When they throw free money at the entire population everyone is bound to get some piece. About a half trillion went to poor people like me and about 6.5 trillion went to the rich. I would have been much happier with zero for anyone 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When they throw free money at the entire population everyone is bound to get some piece. About a half trillion went to poor people like me and about 6.5 trillion went to the rich. I would have been much happier with zero for anyone 

Poor?

You fuckin bought a boat with it

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For reference.....

Transactions that originate from unrelated algorithms or separate and distinct trading strategies within the same firm would generally be considered bona fide transactions and would not be considered wash sales, even if the transactions did not result in a change of beneficial ownership, unless the transactions were undertaken for manipulative or other fraudulent purposes. Algorithms or trading strategies within the most discrete unit of an effective system of internal controls at a member firm are presumed to be related (e.g., within an aggregation unit, or individual trading desks within an aggregation unit separated by reasonable information barriers, as applicable). This Supplementary Material does not change members’ existing obligations under NASD Rule 3010 and FINRA Rule 2010.

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not actually true....wash sales between different trading desks at the same firm are now legal and have been since some semi recent legislation. Can’t remember if it was Dodd or what

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For reference.....

Transactions that originate from unrelated algorithms or separate and distinct trading strategies within the same firm would generally be considered bona fide transactions and would not be considered wash sales, even if the transactions did not result in a change of beneficial ownership, unless the transactions were undertaken for manipulative or other fraudulent purposes. Algorithms or trading strategies within the most discrete unit of an effective system of internal controls at a member firm are presumed to be related (e.g., within an aggregation unit, or individual trading desks within an aggregation unit separated by reasonable information barriers, as applicable). This Supplementary Material does not change members’ existing obligations under NASD Rule 3010 and FINRA Rule 2010.

OK like.....where are you getting your information from....like sometimes a little information is a dangerous thing.  i"m sure Smales and AG will be along to correct me and put this all into proper context.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK like.....where are you getting your information from....like sometimes a little information is a dangerous thing.  i"m sure Smales and AG will be along to correct me and put this all into proper context.  :lol: 

So you can’t see where these loopholes could be abused within fed proxies like SoftBank and Blackrock 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you can’t see where these loopholes could be abused within fed proxies like SoftBank and Blackrock 

No what I can see is I work for a 100 year old company that is one of the most button downed, scandal free companies in the industry, and your narrative is a non starter.  Loopholes, abuse, etc., are what we avoid like the plague.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm all for another stimulus, this time give the 6.5 trillion to the people that got the $1200 and the $1200 to the ones that got the 6.5 trillion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, he's poor, so he buys TWO FUKKIN BOATS THIS YEAR. 

Then he sends two motors out to MONTEFIORE to be modded. 

He's not poor, he's a fukkin nut. 

I told ya' for years now, he needs to be choked the fuck out. Not killed or nothin', just curb-stomped. It's the only solution for this kind of guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

this

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

My wife and I got nothing not a penny :thumb:

I think everyone that was forced out of work because of the idiotic lockdowns should’ve been taken care of.  

Edited by jtssrx

41 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

well just hope you don't have to keep working 60 hours a week and travel in the country like a gypsy to do it

I have never worked more than 2380 hours in a year and I’ve only worked in 2 geographic locations in the last 17 years

why do you need to constantly lie about individuals here?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have never worked more than 2380 hours in a year and I’ve only worked in 2 geographic locations in the last 17 years

why do you need to constantly lie about individuals here?

Because you're dumb and bragged about how many hours you were working lol

And then you went Minnesota to Indiana back to Minnesota so that's actually three

Why do you need to lie so much?

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Because you're dumb and bragged about how many hours you were working lol

And then you went Minnesota to Indiana back to Minnesota so that's actually three

Why do you need to lie so much?

I have never bragged about how many hours I worked and Minnesota and Indiana is two. This is why you have the reputation you do online.