Check your account email address ×

Fox News: Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Opinion article from the entertainment editor at the Daily Beast.  :lol:  

She is correct though, Joe Biden never took payment directly like his brother and son did.   He took payment from them.  

The Biden's set up an corporation where they could do this and limit the exposure to tax documents.    Also as this dude has said it wasn't just about getting Joe money it was about using his political influence to enrich his family. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Opinion article from the entertainment editor at the Daily Beast.  :lol:  

She is correct though, Joe Biden never took payment directly like his brother and son did.   He took payment from them.  

The Biden's set up an corporation where they could do this and limit the exposure to tax documents.    Also as this dude has said it wasn't just about getting Joe money it was about using his political influence to enrich his family. 

Dude you were duped.

I watched the interview last night with him. He produced plenty of texts and emails?? Was quite interesting

I'm guessing some of you didn't care to watch?? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude you were duped.

:lol:  The Biden's are not really denying it dude.  

Are you claiming this guy is making everything up including him being CEO of the company?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  The Biden's are not really denying it dude.  

Are you claiming this guy is making everything up including him being CEO of the company?  :lol:  

He named the shell corporations that each of the Bidens had the money wired to.  Easy peasy.  To paraphrase Mainecat, they're going down for this.  Maybe the FBI leadership is too.

No one is getting locked up.  the political elite protect each other.    The person who stands the biggest chance of any criminal issues would be Trump over his taxes.   And that to me is also a nothing burger as they already have looked at them multiple times at the IRS and NY department of revenue levels so the DA looking to see them is just a political witch hunt that will go away if he loses.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No one is getting locked up.  the political elite protect each other.    The person who stands the biggest chance of any criminal issues would be Trump over his taxes.   And that to me is also a nothing burger as they already have looked at them multiple times at the IRS and NY department of revenue levels so the DA looking to see them is just a political witch hunt that will go away if he loses.  

Exactly and I didn’t watch the interview but reading the comments about it next

door and who said what  tells me that there is nothing here.  The timing, Rudy’s involvement...ect....failed October surprise and nothing more IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we'll see about that.  Trumps taxes have been a nothing burger for 4 years.  If there was fraud, after being audited every year, its the IRS's job to uncover it, and it would be public knowledge already.  I listen to guys on here bloviating about his taxes for 4 years, ridiculous.  The NY Times trying to make something out of illegally obtained tax records is a joke.  They should be focusing on who released the returns illegally, but thats not the TDS world the media now lives in.  If anyone came away after watching that Bobulinski interview and don't think its a slam dunk case against the BIdens I don't know what to tell you.  I don't share your cynical view of political elites, not now anyways after the past 4 years.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and I didn’t watch the interview but reading the comments about it next

door and who said what  tells me that there is nothing here.  The timing, Rudy’s involvement...ect....failed October surprise and nothing more IMO.

:lol:  watch the entire show then get back to us.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

we'll see about that.  Trumps taxes have been a nothing burger for 4 years.  If there was fraud, after being audited every year, its the IRS's job to uncover it, and it would be public knowledge already.  I listen to guys on here bloviating about his taxes for 4 years, ridiculous.  The NY Times trying to make something out of illegally obtained tax records is a joke.  They should be focusing on who released the returns illegally, but thats not the TDS world the media now lives in.  If anyone came away after watching that Bobulinski interview and don't think its a slam dunk case against the BIdens I don't know what to tell you.  I don't share your cynical view of political elites, not now anyways after the past 4 years.

Why didn't trump lock her up :news:  

Biden better be careful, there are plenty of dems that would like Harris to replace him early in the admin.   If elected he could be on the chopping block. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Biden better be careful, there are plenty of dems that would like Harris to replace him early in the admin.   If elected he could be on the chopping block. 

he's not concerned,  he will resign and walk away early enough to give her the advantage of being a true incumbent come 2024.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

he's not concerned,  he will resign and walk away early enough to give her the advantage of being a true incumbent come 2024.  

My guess is its part of the deal.....we give you the nomination you step down with health problems after year 1 or 2.   You can still be what you've ran for the last 35 years. 

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Why didn't trump lock her up :news:  

Too busy running the country, keeping from getting back stabbed and defending himself against bogus accusations.  But i'll concede that point.  

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Is Biden dirty?  Probably.  Will it d?  Likely not much.  Did he break any laws?  Unlikely.

There are laws against receiving money from foreign governments, particularly hostile ones, and Bidens are on tape acknowledging who they're in business with.  At the end of the day, as long as the guy doesn't get elected president, thats the main thing.   After the election, I don't think Trump is going to have any reservations about shit canning Wray, and a whole cadre of inside the beltway dirt.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are laws against receiving money from foreign governments, particularly hostile ones, and Bidens are on tape acknowledging who they're in business with.  At the end of the day, as long as the guy doesn't get elected president, thats the main thing.   After the election, I don't think Trump is going to have any reservations about shit canning Wray, and a whole cadre of inside the beltway dirt.

Maybe if he's not facing a reelection he'll come out swinging... but I don't expect anyone who actually matters to actually go to jail.