Check your account email address ×

HC Plan Will Be Revealed Soon...Believe Him

Bullshit like "if you like your insurance, you can keep it?"

Something like 20 million people lost their insurance under Obamacare.  Bidencare will explode that number.  It's a pure economic certainty.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Something like 20 million people lost their insurance under Obamacare.  Bidencare will explode that number.  It's a pure economic certainty.

Nice deflection

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Jesus that’s bullshit.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious what increased the cost of healthcare under Obamacare as well as certain plans going away. It’s the pre existing condition mandate. Why can’t the right or left be honest about this? 

It's the third rail. Nobody will touch it. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Is there a definitive cost to the American household if Obamacare is Re-instated ?

Obamacare never went away so there is no real cost to talk about. 

Now the cost of what Biden is proposing will be worth discussing.   Giving people the option to buy into medicare will be interesting.   Only way that works is if lots of healthy people make that choice and the only way that happens is for employers to stop offering insurance.  Many employers would like that,  pay the employer X instead of their insurance and have a fixed cost rather than one they are constantly chasing.  The only ones the current system work for are either on medicare already or work for a company whose absorbed the majority of the expense.   For the rest a single payer system would prob be better.  I just got my prices for next year.  $15,600 is my share of the insurance plus the 8k+ the company pays.  Tax us both 4% more in medical tax and provide the insurance at the gov level.  

I'd appreciate someone at least saying lets do this than cobbling together another shit sammich like Obamacare.  

On 10/24/2020 at 11:14 PM, Mainecat said:

Jesus that’s bullshit.

It really isn't. I know people that lost it.

My father was dropped from his plan because it was a competing plan to Obamacare. He was forced to pay for the more expensive plan.

Not a huge deal, but yes, a lot of people were in the same situation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/24/2020 at 10:08 PM, Matt said:

The problem with the PPACA wasn't just the mandates it was insurance that was almost unaffordable for everyone who needed it or was being forced to take it.   Just because someone can't be stopped from buying it because of preexisting conditions doesn't mean they had the means to do so.   The whole thing was a joke.    

Edited by Highmark