Check your account email address ×

The Lincoln Project

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You think its fair to blame the virus deaths on Trump?

What's fair is that it's fair to say he's been actively downplaying the situation. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Snowflakes crying about a sign. :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All I see in this thread are a couple of haters laughing about yet another hit piece.

So perfect.🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You think its fair to blame the virus deaths on Trump?

Exactly!

"Reckless mismanagement of Covid 19":lol:

About the only ones who were reckless was Cuomo , Murphy, Whitmer and a few other dems with the nursing home fiascos. They are the ones who deserve a billboard

This virus has proven to be just as bad or worse in extreme lockdown and mask mandated areas.  It's running its own course and no one can do anything about it. 

The Lincoln Project :roflcrying:

5-of-them-did.jpg.jpeg

43 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What's fair is that it's fair to say he's been actively downplaying the situation. 

You think? We had a nightly update from Trump, Pence, Faucci, Birx for what,..3-4 months? Every single night..

You can't expect him to come out a week, 2 weeks, a month,  in and say, "Hey, we are shutting down the country, stay in your home till this is over, btw we have no clue how long this is going to take" 

Look how bad it was with him "down playing it"..

Smh

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You think? We had a nightly update from Trump, Pence, Faucci, Birx for what,..3-4 months? Every single night..

You can't expect him to come out a week, 2 weeks, a month,  in and say, "Hey, we are shutting down the country, stay in your home till this is over, btw we have no clue how long this is going to take" 

Look how bad it was with him "down playing it"..

Smh

Trump downplayed the virus repeatedly. That's pretty easy to see just by reading his words.

I never said anything about locking down the country. :bc:

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump downplayed the virus repeatedly. That's pretty easy to see just by reading his words.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

So you're saying everybody listened to Trump?  I highly doubt that.

This virus problem is just like any other problem that concerns the general public, in that a lot of it can be blamed on personal responsibility, and a major lack thereof.  Are people ever going to become smart enough again to actually look out for themselves and when things go bad, quit blaming it on someone else?  I cherish the day, I shit you not!

Edited by hayward

Democrats did at first as well but let’s not forget (for those of you who know who Bob Woodward is) that Trump is on tape saying how serious he felt Covid was yet he told the American People the opposite. 
He also put Kushner in charge and he played politics with the response which is why he is on the billboard.