Check your account email address ×

All of your skeedoos and arctic cats are belonging to us!

Anler

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Yeah that was my point. Sit up right and still not be in the wind. We’re not in our 20’s any more feeling invincible lol

I'll tell you what, it's hard to convince me to suit up anymore on those negative 0 days... LOL

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, hayward said:

One of the things that I always liked about occassionally taking a weekend off to go skeedoing was the fact of getting away a bit and not be bothered by home, including the cell-phone.  Now the damn thing is  going to tell me I have an incoming calll?  No thankyou.:lol:

No kidding. Last thing I want on Friday is work calling and getting a voicemail or the "give me a call back, it's urgent" text notification on a gauge.  F that.

Maps would be good with the fancy gauge. Otherwise I just want the time, fuel level, and coolant temp.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

No kidding. Last thing I want on Friday is work calling and getting a voicemail or the "give me a call back, it's urgent" text notification on a gauge.  F that.

Maps would be good with the fancy gauge. Otherwise I just want the time, fuel level, and coolant temp.

ride command map quality sucks compared to other sources.  they need to make it accept the garmin standards maps as thats what most use.  If they did that the new big screen would be awesome. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ride command map quality sucks compared to other sources.  they need to make it accept the garmin standards maps as thats what most use.  If they did that the new big screen would be awesome. 

True. It’s ridiculous for the price. 

Enjoy the new ride. 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

I like to have the engine temp in front of me when we’re running down roads and when the conditions are borderline. Gimme that and a gas gauge and I’m good.

:bc: 

Yeah I kid, its actually a pretty good gauge.  i keep a Garmin 276 cx mounted right over it, so I have all the information I need.  The temp gauge is nice for sure.  :bc: 

Meh. Looks much better than Doo’s fancy new setup but I don’t want most of that fancy stuff anyway. Give me a simple gauge with speed, rpm, odometer, engine temp, fuel level and I’m happy. The gauges on my 20 Doo are perfect for me.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, Anler said:

Awesome headlight, really bright

3514.thumb.jpeg.fd20f61998a48d4a89a578053966fcc8.jpeg

Big storage behind screen with usb port to charge your phone

3531.thumb.jpeg.a01df061a57f360435e96ea7af8a1433.jpeg

Under seat storage with accessory plugs.

Bunch of little easter eggs all over the place. Really well thought out

3535.jpeg

And the guy who headed up the innovation  r&d team for most of those eggs got the ax at the start of the pandemic and now is at northern tool.  A lot of the guys were bummed