Check your account email address ×

Fat list of Dems in bed with China

Rigid1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What about Trumps secret Chinese Bank Account...fuck dude it ain’t just Dems in bed with China.

You've said Trumps have leveraged their fathers presidency into hundreds of millions of dollars, now Trump has a "secret Chinese bank account".  Can you please post proof, or consider not talking out of your ass for a change?

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What about Trumps secret Chinese Bank Account...fuck dude it ain’t just Dems in bed with China.

This thread is about the Bidens and Dems..

You can start a thread about Trump if you want though, and this secret bank account that doesn't really seem to be secret since you know about it..:lol:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This thread is about the Bidens and Dems..

You can start a thread about Trump if you want though, and this secret bank account that doesn't really seem to be secret since you know about it..:lol:

It was previously undisclosed and once again for a guy that doesn’t pay attention to politics you sure seem interested.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You've said Trumps have leveraged their fathers presidency into hundreds of millions of dollars, now Trump has a "secret Chinese bank account".  Can you please post proof, or consider not talking out of your ass for a change?

You talk out of your old hack ass everyday and rarely if ever do I see a link from you.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was previously undisclosed and once again for a guy that doesn’t pay attention to politics you sure seem interested.

Why do you have to pigeon hole everyone?

You act like yours (and Frenchy, by way of osmosis) is the only opinion that matters; hey nook, the is 'merica... shut up.... hey you, shut up about Whitmere.. she's not your governor...

For fucks sake...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why do you have to pigeon hole everyone?

You act like yours (and Frenchy, by way of osmosis) is the only opinion that matters; hey nook, the is 'merica... shut up.... hey you, shut up about Whitmere.. she's not your governor...

For fucks sake...

Ever notice how he gets all up in @irv's ass about posting and being retired,..But he's right there cupping our retired mental health experts sack in 10 threads a day, then spews "I'm not a hack"..

Ffs,  jim's the fucking poster child for a forum hack..😂🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ever notice how he gets all up in @irv's ass about posting and being retired,..But he's right there cupping our retired mental health experts sack in 10 threads a day, then spews "I'm not a hack"..

That idiot is constantly crying about Trump but then gets defensive of any Biden criticism and then says he's voting for Jo Jorgensen. I call BS, Fat Snacks is a Democrat and he's voting for Biden. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Jimmy needs validation everyday, and whether he receives it or not, he keeps on trying, thinking to himself, any attention is better that no attention at all.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That idiot is constantly crying about Trump but then gets defensive of any Biden criticism and then says he's voting for Jo Jorgensen. I call BS, Fat Snacks is a Democrat and he's voting for Biden. :lmao:

Exactly. The hypocrisy from him is over the top, but I honestly don't think he's bright enough to even recognize it.