Check your account email address ×

My prediction

Anler

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's always the media isn't it? Never Trumps own lies and childish behavior.

If the criminality is not prosecuted by the present administration they are just as guilty.

I don't get CNN and the only thing I ever see of them is the crying about their unfair treatment of the orange god here.

With a 92-93% negative story rating, do you think CNN is being fair to Trump and covering stories without bias? 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

With a 92-93% negative story rating, do you think CNN is being fair to Trump and covering stories without bias? 

That counters Fox News 95% positive story rating and the republican circle jerk called fox and friends. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think all news stations run mostly negative stories on every level, bad news sells not good news. Having said that I have not seen any CNN news so I really can't say. Is what they report true? If it is true, positive or not it's still news, if it's not true positive or not it is wrong.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

I too think it is all over but the crying for Trump. 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden has said he would be a one term president. We will see how Harris does but there are a few good younger candidates.

Yeah, he won't live to see the end of term 1.

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That counters Fox News 95% positive story rating and the republican circle jerk called fox and friends. 

Yeah that evens it up. :lol: You forget that all the others have a liberal bias as well, I just used cnn as an example. Just a coincidence I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah that evens it up. :lol: You forget that all the others have a liberal bias as well, I just used cnn as an example. Just a coincidence I suppose.

Just look at the last two Republican presidents. Who wouldn’t have a bias? :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

We have all seen them, out of the millions of people there are what % actually cried?  Trump cult members defend everything he does, even though they cried and complained about the exact same things for the previous 8 years, here is a short list, debt, deficit, golfing, security costs. Remember the tea party, and when the debt and deficit were the greatest  threat to our country?  I agree, except for family members I can't see being that invested in any candidate, just like I wouldn't stand in line overnight to go to a rally, but many Trump cult members do.

amen

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

bull shit fox deff leans hard right but calls him out on his shit when called for 

i just went to the CNN home page for fun no less than 16 anti trump story links  on the home page LMFAO 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit fox deff leans hard right but calls him out on his shit when called for 

i just went to the CNN home page for fun no less than 16 anti trump story links  on the home page LMFAO 

Ya sure 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Goes both ways. How many times have faggots on here said Trumps going to jail

Absolutely.......and those people are just as fucking stupid. 

If you think a past or present President or other very high level official is going to jail, what you're really saying is that you don't understand history. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Absolutely.......and those people are just as fucking stupid. 

If you think a past or present President or other very high level official is going to jail, what you're really saying is that you don't understand history. 

It really pisses Hillary off though.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

It really pisses Hillary off though.

Don't think so, she's laughing at Republicans who think she's going to jail just like Trump is laughing at Democrats who think he's going to jail.

I read politics on Reddit quite a bit and that place is so far left batshit it's like the mirror opposite of this place. Same deal, people so far engulfed in their ideology that they can't even look at things realistically. They think Trump is gonna go to jail and Hillary was a great candidate, how could anyone not like her. :lol:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't think so, she's laughing at Republicans who think she's going to jail just like Trump is laughing at Democrats who think he's going to jail.

I read politics on Reddit quite a bit and that place is so far left batshit it's like the mirror opposite of this place. Same deal, people so far engulfed in their ideology that they can't even look at things realistically. They think Trump is gonna go to jail and Hillary was a great candidate, how could anyone not like her. :lol:

Hillary is not laughing....she missed her window to be president.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary is not laughing....she missed her window to be president.

Well of course she's sour about not being President.

But that's not the point I was making. 

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I check out some of the threads on there to make me feelz better about myself.  

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I check out some of the threads on there to make me feelz better about myself.  

The victimhood complex of the place is fucking amazing. These people believe they're living under some severe economic oppression where nobody can get ahead. What a shitty way to live. 

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well of course she's sour about not being President.

But that's not the point I was making. 

Trump is truly a gift to Americans in general. Just look at that interview with Wolf Blitzer and Nancy Pelosi this week with a regular president we would never get to see them come unglued like that.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is truly a gift to Americans in general. Just look at that interview with Wolf Blitzer and Nancy Pelosi this week with a regular president we would never get to see them come unglued like that.

Wolfs a faggot but that was awesome