Check your account email address ×

Most accurate poll. Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump By 8.5 Points: IBD/TIPP 2020 Presidential Election Tracking Poll

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So what 2 policy's has he put in place you object to . And why 

We can start with the ACA an go from ending nuke agreements. OK

Tariffs? Have you tried to buy a refrigerator?

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

We can start with the ACA an go from ending nuke agreements. OK

Tariffs? Have you tried to buy a refrigerator?

Ok so what exactly  did he do to the ACA you don't like ?  

And as far as tariffs what don't yiu like you want china to keep sending tvere junk to the US ?

Sounds to me like every liberal add in tv today is jumping in to the america first manufacturing bandwagon . Few more weeks you will be all in on the tarifs .

I for 1 am sick as fuck of china refrigerators washers ovens etc etc that do t even last 5 yrs total shit 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was a unknown dumbass 4 years ago. Now he’s a world class dumbass that everyone knows.

TIC TOC

I knew who Donald Trump was back in the 80's.  You really have been hiding under a rock your entire life haven't you.  Do the world a favor and stay under the rock.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

I knew who Donald Trump was back in the 80's.  You really have been hiding under a rock your entire life haven't you.  Do the world a favor and stay under the rock.

Guy was someone I would consider a hero back in the late 80's for me when I bought his line of crap as an out of touch HS/college student.  But hey who didn't want hot at the time bitches, yachts and planes.  Now i prefer a bit more substance than braggadocio

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Guy was someone I would consider a hero back in the late 80's for me when I bought his line of crap as an out of touch HS/college student.  But hey who didn't want hot at the time bitches, yachts and planes.  Now i prefer a bit more substance than braggadocio

Hot bitches are so last century.  We have boat loads of fat nasty bitches and crack whores running wild in the streets now.