Check your account email address ×

Is Eric The Dumb One?

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

no one knows if he has beaten it or not as his doctors aren't saying shit and he's in hiding. 

No surprise the fun boys think he beat it with his superior immune system and good 'ol American grit and gumption and nothing more. :lol: 

Fun boys know he spent 2 hours on Rush LImbaugh yesterday, and was on Tucker last night being evaluated by a doctor.  If he's sick, he sure isn't showing it, and continues to out flank the Democrats at every turn.  

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did Trump really have Covid?

so sad that a fat out of shape old man can walk away from something in under a week you have been hiding under your desk from for 6 mo now .

Fucking pathetic 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

no one knows if he has beaten it or not as his doctors aren't saying shit and he's in hiding. 

No surprise the fun boys think he beat it with his superior immune system and good 'ol American grit and gumption and nothing more. :lol: 

NO just drugs that I am sure your boys are doing all they can to prolong testing till after the election 

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There isn’t a cure...Trump and his kids are liars and those that believe Eric or his old man are dumbfucks.👍🏼🤣

so how do you explain a fat old man walking around after 4 days ?  It is that or covid is a overblown flu what one is it ? 

What say you about the Russian vaccine they are giving all these top officials poluce and military? 

All a hoax till after the election any way .

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

NO just drugs that I am sure your boys are doing all they can to prolong testing till after the election 

The rest of the world waits in earnest for the US election to be over so we can get back to normal! 

Just now, Kev144 said:

The rest of the world waits in earnest for the US election to be over so we can get back to normal! 

like I said what say you about Russia? What say you about a expetimental drug administerd to a fat old man that let him walk out in a few days ?

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Says the dumbest

Imagine how dumb someone would actually have to be for Pouts to notice? :lol:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fun boys know he spent 2 hours on Rush LImbaugh yesterday, and was on Tucker last night being evaluated by a doctor.  If he's sick, he sure isn't showing it, and continues to out flank the Democrats at every turn.  

That was a great 2 hours.  I ain't afraid to admit it, I listened.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayward said:

That was a great 2 hours.  I ain't afraid to admit it, I listened.  

I caught just a little bit, but it just proves how corrupt our mainstream media is now.   Find me any other president who's done anything remotely similar under the circumstances.  "Oh he coughed!",  "oh he looks tired!".  Like give it a fucking rest.  CNN is virtually unwatchable.  MSNBC isn't far behind.  CBS, NBC are much more polished in their bias, but its clearly biased.  These people and the Washington elites are in a full court press to propagandize the American people, and I don't think its going to work.  Our local paper got bought out by a national company a couple years back, and the editorial content which used to be very balanced, has gone way left.  Washington Post, AP and NYTimes have made it their mission to sink the guy, and their narratives still get most of the airplay.  And some of these haters are the ones actually drinking the koolaid as far as I'm concerned.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I caught just a little bit, but it just proves how corrupt our mainstream media is now.   Find me any other president who's done anything remotely similar under the circumstances.  "Oh he coughed!",  "oh he looks tired!".  Like give it a fucking rest.  CNN is virtually unwatchable.  MSNBC isn't far behind.  CBS, NBC are much more polished in their bias, but its clearly biased.  These people and the Washington elites are in a full court press to propagandize the American people, and I don't think its going to work.  Our local paper got bought out by a national company a couple years back, and the editorial content which used to be very balanced, has gone way left.  Washington Post, AP and NYTimes have made it their mission to sink the guy, and their narratives still get most of the airplay.  And some of these haters are the ones actually drinking the koolaid as far as I'm concerned.

In that interview, he ripped fox news up and down pretty badly also.  He don't give a fuck.  I like that.