Check your account email address ×

Drudge

Just now, spin_dry said:

Strange what happened at Drudge. It was the premier conservative website. So much that the Democrats wanted it banished from DC servers. 

Watched Trumps video. He was gasping and trying to hide it. Stupid fuck walked in to the White House and took off his mask.

Infector In Chief

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Watched Trumps video. He was gasping and trying to hide it. Stupid fuck walked in to the White House and took off his mask.

Infector In Chief

Do you wear a mask in your house? :pc:

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Strange what happened at Drudge. It was the premier conservative website. So much that the Democrats wanted it banished from DC servers. 

And they are getting what they want.. According to Comscore data, the Drudge Report had 1.488 million unique visitors in July 2020 — the most recent month for which data is available. That’s down 38.0% from July 2019, when the site boasted 2.399 million unique visitors.. :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

300 people don’t live in my house you stupid fuck.

Why I even bother.

"?" is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

32 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Drudge sucks now since they were bought by CNN.

i guess I missed that part.  I was wondering what happened to the site.  Thankfully there are several other good conservative news aggregators to take their plaace.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why I even bother.

Is your house 55,000 sq/ft??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why I even bother.

Trump has joined first lady Melania Trump, who also tested positive, in the residential area of the White House. It is typically served by a staff of roughly 100 people, including housekeepers, cooks, florists, groundskeepers and five or six butlers — who interact most closely with the president

On Monday morning, there was just a single staff member in the ground floor press office, where two medical staff members administered COVID-19 tests, surrounded by empty desks.

Shocker, mc was wrong with his #'s, off by 200 or 2/3 and that 100 # is pre-covid.. maybe you got your #'s when Obama was in office and Michelle had 23 assistants and Melania only has 4 currently.. Man it has to suck real bad to have to lie your ass off in an attempt to make someone look bad..Loser..:groin: