Check your account email address ×

Double Talking Ted Cruz

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Preexisting conditions are important to the middle section of voters.  Trump needs to be real careful around this issue.   

They should be important to everybody and you're right, if Republicans fuck that up it will cost Trump dearly. Funny how healthcare has become a political issue and 25+ years ago it wasn't, that's what happens when healthcare becomes unaffordable because the healthcare providers, Ins. companies and pharma have gotten way too greedy.

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

They should be important to everybody and you're right, if Republicans fuck that up it will cost Trump dearly. Funny how healthcare has become a political issue and 25+ years ago it wasn't, that's what happens when healthcare becomes unaffordable because the healthcare providers, Ins. companies and pharma have gotten way too greedy.

Ever since the Affordable Care Act, health care has only gotten more expensive. It never got more affordable.

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Ever since the Affordable Care Act, health care has only gotten more expensive. It never got more affordable.

no real change IMO of costs due to ACA.   it did remove some borderline policies that worked for some peoples situation but healthcare costs were already out of control prior to Obama and post Obama.  Until someone is willing to attack the real costs and consider rationing healthcare it is not going to get better.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no real change IMO of costs due to ACA.   it did remove some borderline policies that worked for some peoples situation but healthcare costs were already out of control prior to Obama and post Obama.  Until someone is willing to attack the real costs and consider rationing healthcare it is not going to get better.  

Monthly premiums are higher, max out of pocket a used to be $1350, now $3500. That's just myself. In January my premiums go up another 9%.

26 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I never said it got more affordable, it's been that way for a long time regardless of the ACA. The bottom line is it is unaffordable for alot of people because of the greed in the industry. 

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Monthly premiums are higher, max out of pocket a used to be $1350, now $3500. That's just myself. In January my premiums go up another 9%.

That's pretty reasonable, I had a GIST tumor removed 2 years ago and my out of pocket was $6000 and I paid it because I have an emergency fun for that reason. Most people I talk to today, their max out of pocket per person is any where between $4000 - $8000. Imagine how many people out there who could never pay that if something happened to them? The answer is alot.

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

those type of increases were happening prior to the ACA as well.    

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Funny how healthcare has become a political issue and 25+ years ago it wasn't, that's what happens when healthcare becomes unaffordable because the healthcare providers, Ins. companies and pharma have gotten way too greedy.

well trump clearly and concisely laid out his detailed plan he's had 4 years to craft that will fix all that the other night.

oh wait.....

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well trump clearly and concisely laid out his detailed plan he's had 4 years to craft that will fix all that the other night.

oh wait.....

He’s going to reveal the plan any day now!!!! :lol:

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh wait.....

I like surprises, don't you? :lmao:The difference is whether good or bad, you don't have to worry, you're Canadian. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it was a simple observation. sorry my comment on it offends you. 

Any comment that even hints at criticism of Trump sets off alarm bells in Curds fat laden head.🤣

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh wait.....

This is the #1 thing that's pissed me off with him.  He's done nothing to repeal and replace.  I don't see the old geezer and Kameltoe doing anything either though.

That's pretty reasonable, I had a GIST tumor removed 2 years ago and my out of pocket was $6000 and I paid it because I have an emergency fun for that reason. Most people I talk to today, their max out of pocket per person is any where between $4000 - $8000. Imagine how many people out there who could never pay that if something happened to them? The answer is alot.

Someone will pay it, that's for sure.  It won't be the participating party though.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

This is the #1 thing that's pissed me off with him.  He's done nothing to repeal and replace.  I don't see the old geezer and Kameltoe doing anything either though.

exactly my point. It's like he had never even thought abut it until the question was asked of him on tuesday. 

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it was a simple observation. sorry my comment on it offends you. 

I wasn't offended, I thought it was funny, unlike that fat ankle biting walrus below.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any comment that even hints at criticism of Trump sets off alarm bells in Curds fat laden head.🤣

Just like clockwork, the resident Fatboix cunt from Charlevoix comes waddling in like a walrus. Bored this evening? What am I saying, that's normal for you. :lmao:

Painter GIF

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

it was like a complete surprise question when it was asked of him. :lol: 

Well he rightfully assumes his supporters don’t remember that supposed plan. 

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Any time insurance is involved shit gets real expensive .

Look at body shops. And exterior construction for examples  

Most of those people qualify for Medicade and pay like 5 bucks a visit and 3 bucks for scripts .

I have a 16k deductible now . Total bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

oh wait.....

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He’s going to reveal the plan any day now!!!! :lol:

51 minutes ago, hayward said:

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well he rightfully assumes his supporters don’t remember that supposed plan. 

I hear November 10th, Going up for a vote...Trump has been saying it for a few months now??

• Like 1