Check your account email address ×

Double Talking Ted Cruz

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I hear November 10th, Going up for a vote...Trump has been saying it for a few months now??

I honestly hadn't heard.  I had a problem a year ago with figuring things out on a surgery for my son and let me tell you, a giant shit show.  No one gave a flying fuck about it either, even when you could finally get a real person to talk to on the phone.  There's no reason for it, for anybody to have to go through.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I hear November 10th, Going up for a vote...Trump has been saying it for a few months now??

Trump trying to string people along again. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

Actually, I can't believe it's so hush hush,. The media covered it way back in September,..I wouldn't consider it a totally new health plan, but some mods to Obama care,..

Google..

Trump healthcare plan November 10th

It's right there coming up for a vote

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

16k deductible is insane.

Yeah think . I have not hit my deductible from the time the aca went in to effect . 

I picked the plan with the same coverage with same payment and that is what I get .

I keep trying to work the plans etc got a insurwnce guy on it long story short I get shit insurance for big money .

I pretty much just tell doc I am paying cash and work out a deal before going in . If I get real sick I am covered i guess .

Pre aca I had a policy with 3 guys and my wife on it 2500 deductsble every one was ok with it . That went by by i needed to have at least 16 people  on it and the cost would still go up 250 per person per mo .and that was 11 yrs ago who knows now 

Me and 2 buds with smaller crews are going to talk with a broker and a tax guy when shit slowes down to try to get in to a group but deal . We all use the same lady for payroll at this point so thinking on starting a bullshit  llc and insuring all of us and our family's and full time guys and just let her deal with that shit to 

But to the point I have around 30k in my personal health account so not to worried . Just sort of gay that after aca i could no longer pay my insurance bill out of that account any longer.  I did for 1 yr till my accountant told me that was a no no . I never did pay it back to late for that audit lol 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i assume thats family,  thought 8k was highest allowed per individual under ACA.  Year my son tore his first ACL my family out of pocket max was 10k.  

It is for me and wife 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

actually any 'deductible' for healthcare is insane. 

Not really i am fine with per visit fee call it 200 ?  you know who has the big company no deductible plan when you go in and see the kid with a runny nose or skined knee waiting to see the doc because you can't walk 

you pick a plan with a low premium and a high deductable, and the choice of doctors and facilities around here get pretty scarce.  All the while trying like hell to stay within network.

This is where things have not gotten better in the last 4 years, at least not that I can see.

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

actually any 'deductible' for healthcare is insane. 

i disagree. Having to pay $50-100 to see a doc to keep down unnecessary visits is fine.  Having to pay 20k+ a year for a policy plus another 10k in deductibles is not.