Check your account email address ×

A am so fukkin sick of BLM!!

Now they are rioting in Louisville, Ky., over Breonna Taylor. Two cops shot, not dead. 

I will say however, that a no-knock warrant for drugs is kind of fukkin stupid. 

How much can you flush down the toilet? Fuck that, get them outside, then go in with the search warrant. Stupid fukkin assholes. 

They did knock and announce, in this case. A witness heard it in the upstairs apartment. 

Edited by Guest

Look at the fukkin guy they shot lying on the sidewalk with his hands up!!!

Look at the guy they shot in the back running from a warrant for child support.  

Stupid fukkin cops. 

Jesus fuck, this country is a fucking nightmare.  

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now they are rioting in Louisville, Ky., over Breonna Taylor. Two cops shot, not dead. 

I will say however, that a no-knock warrant for drugs is kind of fukkin stupid. 

How much can you flush down the toilet? Fuck that, get them outside, then go in with the search warrant. Stupid fukkin assholes. 

They did knock and announce, in this case. A witness heard it in the upstairs apartment. 

this was not a no knock. 

How they even considered charges when the cop identified themselves and were returning fire is beyond me.   I understand actually some of the kneejerk reactions that occur when the full story is not known but over time like in many cases the actions became clearer and clearer.  No different than when the other side of the car was shown in WI that the cops has tried other means before shooting the dumbass in the back.  

In Breonnas case lie with dogs and your going to catch the fleas.  She was no saint.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

this was not a no knock. 

How they even considered charges when the cop identified themselves and were returning fire is beyond me.   I understand actually some of the kneejerk reactions that occur when the full story is not known but over time like in many cases the actions became clearer and clearer.  No different than when the other side of the car was shown in WI that the cops has tried other means before shooting the dumbass in the back.  

In Breonnas case lie with dogs and your going to catch the fleas.  She was no saint.  

Yeah, she was hangin' with bastardly people. 

I think I'm the only one on this site that is absolutely ballistic over the Black situation in America. 

What bothers me most about them, is that you can be totally innocent, and still be attacked. 

I stand by my words........................BLACKS ARE AMERICA'S  BIGGEST THREAT. 

51 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So they'll gout and get this guy and make an example put of him but it's ok for BLM to tear down a hundred monuments. Fucking loser. Burn rubber baby game on!

Edited by Fireball 440

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Good.  Springfield is only 20 minutes from here, drove through there yesterday.  Ridiculous to be pandering to these marxist fucks, and I hope it continues to get vandalized.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In all my years I only can remember one person using the N word. It was over 45 years ago. I have almost never heard or seen any racism against blacks. 

Where's my boat??

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

this was not a no knock. 

have any of the blm marters been a Saint he'll how about just a 1/2 decent person ? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No my boat is now on the TUFF BOAT website...new 34 footer.

YOUR boat is in my barn, I'll try to post it soon. 

WTF!? I thought you were gonna go buy the Tuff34 and leave it to me in the will??