Check your account email address ×

BLM Hottie of the day!

Snake

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Haha, :owned: bigly!

STFU!!! I posted some of my hotties, where's yours? Oh, you ain't got any!!!! With those sneakers you stole from a homeless black guy, it's no wonder!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!   

OWNAGE.........to the max!!!!!  :owned:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!!! I posted some of my hotties, where's yours? Oh, you ain't got any!!!! With those sneakers you stole from a homeless black guy, it's no wonder!!!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!   

That's s not ownage, it's lame. You are like a old ass cop talking about all the ass he USED to kick while barely being able to walk with a cane. FAGGOT!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's s not ownage, it's lame. You are like a old ass cop talking about all the ass he USED to kick while barely being able to walk with a cane. FAGGOT!

Oh, you little bastid, if I was younger I'd beat you like a rented mule. How are you doin' on the oil barge? Any sweaty Philipinos trying to wax your dolphin!!!!! LMAO!!! 

OMG!! 140 days on an oil barge with 8 sweaty, smelly, spitting, nose-picking, farting, burping, shitting, pissing, bad breathed, foreign, shit-balls!! Wow, that's a great gig!!! 

If you ain't getting $200,000.00 for that wax-fest, then you're crazy!!!     

How much you gettin' for that night-mare ? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, you little bastid, if I was younger I'd beat you like a rented mule. How are you doin' on the oil barge? Any sweaty Philipinos trying to wax your dolphin!!!!! LMAO!!! 

OMG!! 140 days on an oil barge with 8 sweaty, smelly, spitting, nose-picking, farting, burping, shitting, pissing, bad breathed, foreign, shit-balls!! Wow, that's a great gig!!! 

If you ain't getting $200,000.00 for that wax-fest, then you're crazy!!!     

How much you gettin' for that night-mare ? 

I'm on vacation in Anchorage until Monday morning. My old man flew up for most of it and we did the tourist thing. It was an awesome time. Monday AM however I fly to Bethel and I start pumping fuel/driving tugs. Someone please kill me. Kill me NOW!!

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm on vacation in Anchorage until Monday morning. My old man flew up for most of it and we did the tourist thing. It was an awesome time. Monday AM however I fly to Bethel and I start pumping fuel/driving tugs. Someone please kill me. Kill me NOW!!

I would like that trip. I heard those tours are booked years in advance. How did you get it booked? 

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

With a 500 ton Mate's License, why did you sign-up with that oil boat? 

Why not something on the east coast?

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey, did I ever tell you that I got a 98.5 on my Boater's Safety Test??????  :happy:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would like that trip. I heard those tours are booked years in advance. How did you get it booked? 

The tours during covid aren't sparce!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

With a 500 ton Mate's License, why did you sign-up with that oil boat? 

Why not something on the east coast?

It's good money, really good money. Plus the seatime is outstanding!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, did I ever tell you that I got a 98.5 on my Boater's Safety Test??????  :happy:

You couldn't drive a rowboat! Stupid honkey!

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The tours during covid aren't sparce!

It's good money, really good money. Plus the seatime is outstanding!

You couldn't drive a rowboat! Stupid honkey!

If you saw me roaring out the jetties on the Merrimack, you'd think you were watching Reggie Fountain himself.................bitch!!

Talk about Honkys....................I believe the USA is in the midst of a NATIONALLY ORGANIZED BLACK CAMPAIGN AGAINST WHITES, that has no bounds.....................it's goal is to terrorize white America.

I do not believe this will end well. 

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you saw me roaring out the jetties on the Merrimack, you'd think you were watching Reggie Fountain himself.................bitch!!

But I wouldn't be.  :news:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted mine, where's yours? Post her up you faggot cunt.   :owned:

I posted mine a few times it was a modern pic not a catalog pic from 50 years ago LMMFAO !!

35 minutes ago, The One said:

I posted mine a few times it was a modern pic not a catalog pic from 50 years ago LMMFAO !!

Post it again......................faggot liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Lying faggot!!!!!!  You never posted shit, you fukkin queer.    

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

woke white people who should do the world a favor and kill themselves

Hopefully they are not parents.  I can’t imagine the damage they would do to a impressionable child. 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

who the fuck are these losers that actually go and listen to someone like her? 

Imagine being a parent and stroking about 40-50 grand a year worth of checks and sending your kids to college so they can learn "that".

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The hotties you posted were 40 year old and cum stained Polaroids of broads more than likely dead or wearing depends now

Edited by 01mxz800

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post it again......................faggot liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Lying faggot!!!!!!  You never posted shit, you fukkin queer.    

But u did ? Lmmfao LIAR !!! OLD CATALOG PICS FUCKING B.S!!

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine being a parent and stroking about 40-50 grand a year worth of checks and sending your kids to college so they can learn "that".

If it is like some of the kids I've seen, one or both parents are happy to do it. 

I just can't imagine throwing $200k+ at my kids education only to have them protesting in the streets for $15/hr and they have time to protest all the other shit too because they can't hold a $14/hr job.

• Thanks 1