Check your account email address ×

Remember

Snake

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need no explanation to me.

Many like your mom would also be shafted after an event like that.  Glad things worked out for you and your mom.

I am out of this.

It really isn't a big deal, Ben is making more out of it than what it really is because he got his feelings hurt because I posted his submarine pic. He's trying to play gotcha with something insignificant.

It really wasn't a big deal, all I did was contact John in regards to getting paid for the boat because my mom was concerned. Ben just embellished the shit out of it.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Oh fuck you, everybody has seen that pic a million times. 

This is an absolute lie you miserable cocksucker. Who in the fuck do you think you are spreading lies like that, I never got involved with that transaction whatsoever. The only thing I remember is he sold it to Jammin's son, I don't know where you got this BS form but nothing of the sort happened. You better get your fucking facts straight you cocksucking POS. Let's start by you discovering where this lie originated. I'm waiting you motherfucker.

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It really isn't a big deal, Ben is making more out of it than what it really is because he got his feelings hurt because I posted his submarine pic. He's trying to play gotcha with something insignificant.

It really wasn't a big deal, all I did was contact John in regards to getting paid for the boat because my mom was concerned. Ben just embellished the shit out of it.

Speaking of fucking liars, you can’t even make it one page with your story straight 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Come on Chad....keep backpedaling. I’m sure it was a real nice conversation. Fucking asshole

It was a nice conversation you fucking prick and in no way was it anything like the lie you portrayed. I called John on behalf of my mom because she wanted to get paid for the boat that they already had in their possession, it's that simple you embellishing POS.  

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It was a nice conversation you fucking prick and in no way was it anything like the lie you portrayed. I called John on behalf of my mom because she wanted to get paid for the boat that they already had in their possession, it's that simple you embellishing POS.  

Yah no....sorry asshole

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and renig on his handshake deals

Here's the big lie right here you loser. I called John after my dad died on behalf of my mother so she could be paid for the boat, it's that simple F7liar. LOL, bigger man? You failed at that by telling lies. Renig and repo his old boat? :lmao::lmao::lmao:Good lord what a lying loser.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could go ahead and post the story about his dads boat that tired iron sold to a member here and then Chud tried to renig on 48hrs after his dad died. Chud is a real piece of shit and I heard all about it but I’ll be the bigger man and let that one rest.

Imagine being such a fucking piece of shit that before your old man is even in the ground you’re trying to repo his old boat and reneging on his handshake deals

Maybe you should take a few deep breaths and quit the internet for a while. Bringing up a guys dad who's been gone for 7 years and interjecting yourself into a transaction you had nothing to do with.  Low rent all the way.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...low class bullshit right there...glad you didn’t say anything about it.🤣

Jesus, right on schedule.  

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Ben is trying to make me out to be an asshole. This happened 7-8 years ago and all I can remember is having a nice conversation with Jammin after my father's death in regards to getting paid for the boat because my mother was concerned, that's all.

Dude.  No words.  

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Come on Chad....keep backpedaling. I’m sure it was a real nice conversation. Fucking asshole

just wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Seems Ben Is speaking for Jammin and Jammin’s family.  Would be nice if we could get Jammin in here to address this so it can be put to rest rather then “speaking through Ben”.  Maybe he will show or maybe he won’t.

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Seems Ben Is speaking for Jammin and Jammin’s family.  Would be nice if we could get Jammin in here to address this so it can be put to rest rather then “speaking through Ben”.  Maybe he will show or maybe he won’t.

Would have been even nicer if Ben kept out of it.  Completely low rent move.  He owes Jammin and Snoughnut both an apology.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Would have been even nicer if Ben kept out of it.  Completely low rent move.  He owes Jammin and Snoughnut both an apology.

Yes totally agree.  But it was drug in by Ben and it would be nice for Jammin or his family to address it to settle it.....  cause it never end  without that.  It will always be a he said bullshit story 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you should take a few deep breaths and quit the internet for a while. Bringing up a guys dad who's been gone for 7 years and interjecting yourself into a transaction you had nothing to do with.  Low rent all the way.

Jesus, right on schedule.  

Dude.  No words.  

just wow

Omg....the fucking queen of airing dirty laundy in public is scolding me 

fucking hypocrite

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Yes totally agree.  But it was drug in by Ben and it would be nice for Jammin or his family to address it to settle it.....  cause it never end  without that.  It will always be a he said bullshit story 

The dumbass faggot pos admitted to exactly what I said right in this thread you illiterate half wit cum dumpster 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you stay out of it you mindless festering used car jockey slimeball

We both know that won’t happen though because you live for any little bit of drama you can find

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The other thing I find weird is the fact Jammin shared this insignificance with Ben. I'm a nobody, they must have been really bored to bring me up.:lol:

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dumbass faggot pos admitted to exactly what I said right in this thread you illiterate half wit cum dumpster 

No I did not you useless POS, it really was an insignificant event but you thought you were playing gotcha with me and you lost. You are making way more out of this than what should be. 

Repo and Renig? :lmao: 

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I PMed Jammin at TBP and he read my message but he didn't reply. 

If my Dad died and someone owed him money I may be making that call for my mom as well. Maybe not everyone in this scenario was aware of the ”handshake” deal or the terms. I think jammin can clear this up.

51 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The other thing I find weird is the fact Jammin shared this insignificance with Ben. I'm a nobody, they must have been really bored to bring me up.:lol:

No I did not you useless POS, it really was an insignificant event but you thought you were playing gotcha with me and you lost. You are making way more out of this than what should be. 

Repo and Renig? :lmao: 

You lied about it....then you admitted it

You called and hassled the guy over a couple grand and were an asshole to the point that it was discussed how weird it was. Own it you fucking pos

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If my Dad died and someone owed him money I may be making that call for my mom as well. Maybe not everyone in this scenario was aware of the ”handshake” deal or the terms. I think jammin can clear this up.

It’s pretty simple. If my dad sold one of his buddies something and told them to pay for it whenever they could. I wouldn’t call that person 2 days after my dad dies demanding the money or the item.

Simple as that

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You lied about it....then you admitted it

You called and hassled the guy over a couple grand and were an asshole to the point that it was discussed how weird it was. Own it you fucking pos

I think most here can see who the real POS is. 

Edited by snoughnut

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My dad sold that boat to Jammin/Drew for a song, if I remember correctly I believe shortly there after Drew resold the boat (more than likely to make a profit) if my dad found that out he would be a bit pissed, speaking of low rent move. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How about you stay out of it you mindless festering used car jockey slimeball

We both know that won’t happen though because you live for any little bit of drama you can find

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s pretty simple. If my dad sold one of his buddies something and told them to pay for it whenever they could. I wouldn’t call that person 2 days after my dad dies demanding the money or the item.

Simple as that

Sometimes emotions run high when we lose a loved one. You do a lot of stuff with your Dad - You know what I’m sayin. Are you sure he knew all the details of this deal?