Check your account email address ×

Which FSCE members click together and how it has changed over the years...?

What does click with someone mean?
Definition: To immediately like someone; to get along very well and very quickly with someone. Occasionally, people use click with something. This means that they like a new idea immediately or that they understand it very well and support it. Origin of Click with Someone. The word click comes from the Dutch klikken. It has existed in English since the 1500s.

discuss.
I'll chime in with my answers in a bit, have a truck to go wash.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Momo and Ace have intimate knowledge of each others buttholes. 

Damn immediately to the gay references again.   Its like no thread on here can be without it.  :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Why does it have to be gay? 

What else would you call 2 dudes with "intimate knowledge of each others buttholes."  :lol:  No matter what is meant the reference is gay as hell. 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

What else would you call 2 dudes with "intimate knowledge of each others buttholes."  :lol:  No matter what is meant the reference is gay as hell. 

Maybe they just check each other for ring worm... ALOT! 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Memories here were suddenly wiped around 2015-2016. :lol:

200.gif

A landslide election will change a lot of things.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe they just check each other for ring worm... ALOT! 

Now that's friendship :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why does it have to be gay? 

Gay is a clicky thing so it's allowed in this thread to a degree.

Going back to hcs up to the 2008 creation of fs.  I trended a lot with both the eastern crowd (top gun, that hot chick, Capt. Storm, etc) and the midwest crew (bussman, jammin, F7snopro, FlyHighF5, N2oIroc, the other dave guy), always liked Snake and Wolfie for some reason.  I achieved post whore status pretty quickly.  That Mach-Z-Not guy was a real treat.  Sleddy Eddy pulled the wool over everybodies eyes, got a free sled and trashed the shit out it, meanwhile stealing from his mom and stole his dealers plants and sold them all on his own - he told me all that in a PM.  Of course nobody believed me, SleddyEddy could do no wrong.  Fuck all you guys I said lol.

Rob quits hcs and starts fs.  I was one of the first on fs, but I didn't post a whole lot.  I posted on snowseekers quite a bit for a while until that went belly up.

I know longer chatted with any of the old crew except Cappy Storm and Bussman, couldn't stand Tog Gun and his new ego anymore so told him to fuck off. Dave2oIroc turned totally fag.  Some of the Canadian members got all douche baggy so stopped chattin with them.  I was meaning to get together with F7ben, buss, Jammin for a Jamstock but that never happened on my end.

Rob dies, Trump is president, and after all these years I see some members like myself have shifted viewpoints and no longer get along with others as we used to.  I still click with Snake and Wolfie for some reason, I think those to have stayed true to themselves for the most part.  Mach-Z-Not is less of a douchbag but he's really gaying it up a lot, not just with Frankie either, his dick affection goes deeper than that.  I'd still get together for a Jamstock, but it's not on my bucket list.

None of this really matters, I was just thinking about it last night when I couldn't sleep.

Real life friendships are the same way which is what got me started on it, My old life long friends (and myself) aren't what we used to be.

I think I just miss the good old days.  I love you guys even if I say I hate you, and I'll never tell any of you to go kill yourselves :lol:

Now put your dicks back in your pants and trash this thread :jedi:

• Like 1

MC and I use to agree on almost everything.   I can tell you my views have changed little.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well i refuse to drink the kool aid although TBH we are far closer on many things than one would think given the vitriol  :news: 

I think thats how it is with many people on here.  Sometimes we all need a reminder that there more to Current Events than just Far Right and Far Left.

21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I think thats how it is with many people on here.  Sometimes we all need a reminder that there more to Current Events than just Far Right and Far Left.

No, no no, that's called a fence rider. 

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MC and I use to agree on almost everything.   I can tell you my views have changed little.  :lol:   

I would still pull your ass out of the weeds after I took a few pics...lol

Oh that might have been a gay reference......fuck it....oh another.

• Haha 3