Check your account email address ×

4 Hour Presidential Debate Moderated by Joe Rogan

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It won’t matter. People have already made up their minds. It’ll be of entertainment value only. 

Right. Obviously the Dems don't want biden to debate. Seems the Dems party disagrees with you since they have to pander to every fringe demographic to garner as many votes as they can. 

If they were confident in biden they would welcome the debates to further prove trump's incompetence. But we know why they really don't want him to. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right. Obviously the Dems don't want biden to debate. Seems the Dems party disagrees with you since they have to pander to every fringe demographic to garner as many votes as they can. 

If they were confident in biden they would welcome the debates to further prove trump's incompetence. But we know why they really don't want him to. 

Of course they want to hide him. He’s suffering from mid-state dementia. It doesn’t matter though. The dems will still vote for him in the hope that he’ll die. I mean look at what the republicans are willing to settle for. Much less the evangelicals. Show me one person on this site who’s undecided between trump or Biden. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course they want to hide him. He’s suffering from mid-state dementia. It doesn’t matter though. The dems will still vote for him in the hope that he’ll die. I mean look at what the republicans are willing to settle for. Much less the evangelicals. Show me one person on this site who’s undecided between trump or Biden. 

You're right, nobody is undecided but many could just stay home due to lack of confidence. Personally I'm not voting for either and my choice has zero chance. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The polls mean nothing. I heard that here 

They serve no other purpose than to drive opinion.  Last election proved that, and they haven't learned their lesson from 2016.  Who gets their opinions from polls, other than low information folks?

Just now, Anler said:

You're right, nobody is undecided but many could just stay home due to lack of confidence. Personally I'm not voting for either and my choice has zero chance. 

The ads by both candidates are fear based. They’re trying to get the non-voters motivated to vote. Neither side is going after the undecided, it’s the lazy dems or republicans that they’re targeting. I’m showing up to vote local. There’s a couple of people I really like. As for president, I really don’t give a shit. Other than if trump wins I get 4 more years of fun around here. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Nah, rush got pinched with illegal narcotic prescriptions. What did he get? :lol: 

Oh I don't know the law around there and I'm not at all familiar with the case or what ever you want to call it... I'd guess its probably like here for the average person with something like that crossing from mexico to US for personal use...Its not like he got caught with a half ton of coke..But he'd be a lot cooler if he did!! HAHA :bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I don't know the law around there and I'm not at all familiar with the case or what ever you want to call it... I'd guess its probably like here for the average person with something like that crossing from mexico to US for personal use...Its not like he got caught with a half ton of coke..But he'd be a lot cooler if he did!! HAHA :bc:

It’s called doctor shopping. It’s a federal felony. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They serve no other purpose than to drive opinion.  Last election proved that, and they haven't learned their lesson from 2016.  Who gets their opinions from polls, other than low information folks?

I disagree, Im feeling like they might be keeping these polls close, to coax the Dems off the couch. Wonder if they are feeling like the assumed Hillary "blow out victory" kept some voters home because they thought it was going to be a landslide?? 

Just an option