Check your account email address ×

Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly would it surprise anyone if it got out of the lab unintentionally or even intentionally for that matter?   Intentionally doesn't necessarily mean the govt.   Maybe just a disgruntled lab worker. 

The mere fact a virus is created in a meat market that is spread worldwide from one infected person within a few months has to raise suspicions of anyone. 

Add to it the fact that China has not let international investigators look into sure increases the odds it came from the lab in one way or another.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I havn't heard of any country able to respond yet, assuming you're relating to a cure, which is a vaccine.

No, I mean if it was an intentional attack With a virus that left Asians less effected (which it does), but was tailored for western society. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Even if it was intentionally released, america is helpless to respond. 

I agree when it comes to testing.   Reality is there was no way to be prepared when a test wasn't even available and the limitation on who could immediately produce and verify results. 

China/WHO fucked us not letting us know a month earlier that it was spreading person to person.

All you have to do is watch what the experts were saying.   "Its not as big as threat as the seasonal flu."

• Like 1

If the Chinese do NOT ALLOW a total investigation, then in my opinion it was AN ACT OF WAR. 

The global community should attack China. China has never come out and said they are sorry for this virus, and opened-up the virology lab to world investigators. Obviously, they have something to hide. 

They did this because Trump screwed them in the 550 BILLION DOLLAR TRADE DEAL. 

I believe they would have never acknowledged anything about the virus, but they had to try and cover it up by saying it was that  fukkin wet market. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I agree when it comes to testing.   Reality is there was no way to be prepared when a test wasn't even available and the limitation on who could immediately produce and verify results. 

China/WHO fucked us not letting us know a month earlier that it was spreading person to person.

All you have to do is watch what the experts were saying.   "Its not as big as threat as the seasonal flu."

The way this thing spread, that month would’ve only prolonged the inevitable. The genie was already out of the bottle. 

One theory I heard was that China released it upon the WORLD!! They did this to take over the entire area of the SOUTH CHINA SEA. 

Did it work???? YEAH, IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia and the US can't keep up with the deaths and illnesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crippled our economy and our lives.   

I do believe China will have to answer for this SOMEDAY.

The outcome could be disastrous.

We got 40 million blacks at our fukkin throats, why not add 1.3 billion Chinks????  :wtf:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

One theory I heard was that China released it upon the WORLD!! They did this to take over the entire area of the SOUTH CHINA SEA. 

Did it work???? YEAH, IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia and the US can't keep up with the deaths and illnesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crippled our economy and our lives.   

I do believe China will have to answer for this SOMEDAY.

The outcome could be disastrous.

We got 40 million blacks at our fukkin throats, why not add 1.3 billion Chinks????  :wtf:

A big bomb clean the fuckers out 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No like his numerous failed businesses and bankruptcies that fucked over a lot of working people. 

You meant like 100's of other business failures by many other companies over your lifetime? Or the 100's of businesses now going under due to stupid lock downs and the Democrat Covid scare??